Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Revelations (spoilers)
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

Did anyone here ever play Perfect Dark on the N64? Heimdall sounds EXACTLY like Elvis (one of the alien races called Maians) who look suspicially like an Asgard.......

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-07-2002 10:46 PM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
i am sure you like the episodes with all the buff guys

what i wouldn't give to see daniels bob ummmmmmmmmm. micheal mmmmmmmmmm.
why can't they hace a hot guy with tight fitting clothes the had anise the tok'ra she had a tok'ra catsuit on.
why can't we have someone like that.
but the only thing thats is a must don't go for sam hey don't kid me sam is great. but why do they all have to either fall for her or have to be the brotherly/fatherly type?

Old Post 02-08-2002 03:20 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

excellent episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

that's all I can say...

Old Post 02-08-2002 03:41 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHG

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
why do they all have to either fall for her or have to be the brotherly/fatherly type?

Cos she sexy.

"This is what you wanted, this is what you're gonna get!"

Old Post 02-08-2002 04:39 AM
LHG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHG Click here to Send LHG a Private Message Find more posts by LHG Add LHG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by In 2 Deep
(one of the alien races called Maians)

Wow, in LotR, thats the name of a race of wizards, as in what Gandalf is.

Old Post 02-08-2002 05:29 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Di

Does anyone know how long we are going to have to wait in the UK for next season to start - I bet its months and months away ?

BTW - LHG - thats a very cool little pic of the best rock band in the world you have there !!!!!

Old Post 02-08-2002 06:53 AM
Di is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Di Click here to Send Di a Private Message Find more posts by Di Add Di to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
In 2 Deep
Warmaster

From what i know i think we see the new series in June, but as far as I can remember, the lasy 2 seasons have started in september

History is on the move. Those who can not keep up will watch from behind. Those who stand in our way shall watch at all......

Old Post 02-08-2002 07:37 AM
In 2 Deep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for In 2 Deep Click here to Send In 2 Deep a Private Message Find more posts by In 2 Deep Add In 2 Deep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob The Skutter

Anubis

I think that Anubis is some sort of unknown alien because remember what he said when we saw his face "I think you'll find a lot of things have changed since my return". Plus Osiris is on his side when (s)he said that "osiris bows down to down to no-one" and he also has all this tech that not even the asguard know about but Thor saw his face so maybe when he comes out of his coma we will find something out about him.
I was just thinking the allience of 4 races, there were the Asguard, the Nox, The Furlings and the Ancients, we haven't met the furlings or the ancients so we don't know what they look like but we know the ancients left the part of the universe. We also know that Anubis has been gone for thousands of years, is it possible he went out to find the ancients and he is in one of their bodies? But thinking about that they never seem to put a symbiont in the Asguard so I doubt they would be able to the ancients but you never know.

Old Post 02-08-2002 07:40 AM
Bob The Skutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob The Skutter Click here to Send Bob The Skutter a Private Message Find more posts by Bob The Skutter Add Bob The Skutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon

what i wouldn't give to see daniels bob ummmmmmmmmm. micheal mmmmmmmmmm.
why can't they hace a hot guy with tight fitting clothes the had anise the tok'ra she had a tok'ra catsuit on.
why can't we have someone like that.
but the only thing thats is a must don't go for sam hey don't kid me sam is great. but why do they all have to either fall for her or have to be the brotherly/fatherly type?

lets see,
half the episodes have scantilly clad oiled up beef cakes...so quit yer complaining, its teh men who are short changed, with not nearly enough naked women on screen.

Its probably just a bloke with a mask....
I liked how they didnt have bloody stupid jaffa, and how they couldnt hear them coming from a mile away because they actually didnt have metal trousers and tread softly....very tactically sound.
Also, I wouldnt say they have advanced tech that the asgard dont have....

They merely surprised the Asgard, they out numbered Thors ship 2 to one, and it was an old ship... when the replimacators get snuffed, ... etc etc, we shall see where the writers take this, if the asgard eventaully come out on top, and then help earth..or whatever.

Old Post 02-08-2002 07:57 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob The Skutter

I didn't mean the ships i meant the brain modem thing that connected thor to the computer, although he did say the Gau'old have no such tech so matbe they do know of it.

Old Post 02-08-2002 08:16 AM
Bob The Skutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob The Skutter Click here to Send Bob The Skutter a Private Message Find more posts by Bob The Skutter Add Bob The Skutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

I really loved this episode. The ending was a bit cheesy, but i liked it.
I cannot wait until season six, so we can at last find out who and what anubis is.

Old Post 02-08-2002 08:30 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but i liked it in the end.

1. Sam emoted. WOO! so did teal'c to an extent. Very touching, and i'm glad they dealt with it. And why cant Sam emote, said someone earlier.. She's military? WTF? it's as if she lost her brother.. you cant expect people not to grieve.. and the military isn't COMPLETELY heartless. Especially the SGC, not even mentioning the fact that Daniel WASN'T military.. oh wait, i did just mention it.. oopsie

2. I like some of the scenes, they seemed to be a little 'deeper' than just text on a page - for example...
- Sam: What are we supposed to do? WAit and hope that he comes back? Or just move on? (and later) We were a team. No-one can understand what we went through together, what we mean to each other. (etc etc, re-watch it if you want the whole spiel..)

The above seems like some sort of insight into how the cast feels about MS leaving the show.. and also maybe a hint to us - Yeah, it's sad, but get over it? It was his (both MS and danny's) choice? (in regards to the upraor over the net by him leaving)

Also, at the end of the episode -
- Jack: That's it?
The shock the characters wear just cracked me up. It's like they were expecting this battle to 'last over two episodes' and they feel kinda jipped that it didn't I think it worked out really well, tho i'm not sure how the new season will start again...

3. LOVED Osiris' outfit :P~~~~

4. Anubis. hmmmm.... I was really hoping to see some 'Ra' like outfit, but in the traditional guise of Anubis (jackle head). Ra 'seemed' powerful, looked innocent and yet meanacing. This new guy.. WTF???? He doesn't 'feel' like a Goa'uld. I dont like him. I hope they give him a real face soon. (then again, maybe it's just that the Goa'uld have found some sort of new race to take as hosts?)
The idea of 'good/bad' 'enlightened' (ie: ascended) beings is interesing.. but the whole point of being a goa'uld is that you have a snake in your head... You cant do that if you're just a kind of slimy, solid 'air' thing...

5. *giggle* at the asgard. all i gotta say. Poor thor tho. Ta ta old buddy, you've been cool over the years..

I think it was a fitting end to the season, and i liked that it wasn't a cliffhanger. and i'm DAMN glad that new guy wasn't in it.. (omg, i've forgotten his characters name already.. fitting huh?)

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 02-08-2002 at 10:56 AM

Old Post 02-08-2002 10:50 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tiger

I was very happy to see that they acknowledged Daniel death/departure and didn't gloss over it. I though Jack's handling of the situation was totally in character - go back to work and try to distrct himself. the scene with the gun was great. Sam and Teal'c s talk was nice as well. I though Cj did a great job with it. Carter had the disadvantage of being the one to vocalize everything. I missed Daniel, because he and Carter could do the interplay to reveal information to the other. Without DJ Carter is left to do it alone and the flow that is a trademark of SG1 was stiffled. basically proving to me they do need the 4th guy (like Daniel).

I though Orsis reaction to the news of Daniel's death was quite good.

The ending was a very nice touch.

Old Post 02-08-2002 03:13 PM
Tiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tiger Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Add Tiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadow Guyver
"You will never win!"

WICKED EPISODE! Nuff said, no long speech, just wicked episode. Anubis rocks!!

Old Post 02-08-2002 10:10 PM
Shadow Guyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow Guyver Click here to Send Shadow Guyver a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow Guyver Add Shadow Guyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
half the episodes have scantilly clad oiled up beef cakes...so quit yer complaining, its teh men who are short changed, with not nearly enough naked women on screen

i see your point but i mean a guy that is on more then one ep

Old Post 02-09-2002 01:36 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote