Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Full Circle(Season Finale to Season 6)
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kmg

quote:
Originally posted by The Kender

Yes it was. Catherine originally gave it to Daniel for good luck and at the end of the movie he gave it to Jack to give back to her.

Wouldn't it be nice to have Catherine make an appearance?

In the McCay novel, the amulet was used with the DHD.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-30-2002 12:57 PM
kmg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kmg Click here to Send kmg a Private Message Find more posts by kmg Add kmg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

The Eye of Ra was also hanging overhead in the village of Share & Kasuf. Remember when the gliders came through and fired and it was hanging at the top of a wooden structure?

Old Post 08-30-2002 05:06 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

maybe its a weapon Ra left behind that Anubis wants!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:11 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CanadianGater

I think it would only be appropriate for Catherine to come back..it certainly would be Full Circle and justly so...

The necklace -- should be the weapon...as I recall in the movie RA was quite sure he wanted it back...enough to rip it off DJ....

Catherine is a character I think should have been used more...

-- Capt. Sam Carter, Emancipation

Old Post 09-03-2002 05:42 PM
CanadianGater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGater Click here to Send CanadianGater a Private Message Find more posts by CanadianGater Add CanadianGater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tiger

Must agree, Cathrine was a neat character they could have called on every once and a while. It was nice to see someone her age needed for her lifes work and knowledge.

I think full circle back to abydos will be cool...

Old Post 09-04-2002 12:14 AM
Tiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tiger Click here to Send Tiger a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Add Tiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

i agree with youyr point about full circle back to Abydos is going to be cool, but i think it would have been way better if instead of Anubis after The Eye of Ra, that Apophis was after The Eye of Ra after all Apophis is the Serpent God, rival of Ra, who rules the night.

Ok, so it was good when Apophis was presumed dead after "The Serpent's Song, and it was good when Apophis was ressurected by Sokar in "The Devil You Know", BUT instead of killing him in "Enemies" for good, i think they should have let him escape and regroup his forces and build his army back up, and get the new advanced technology, then have Apophis hunt for The Eye of Ra instead of Anubis. It started of with Apophis and his involvement in kidnapping Skaara and making him host to Klorel and also kidnapping Sha're and making her host to Amaunet.

So what im am saying is that i think it would have been a Full Circle if it ended with SG-1 fightening Apophis on abydos when he is hunting for The Eye of Ra, but im sure it will be a good finale even though Apophis sin't in it.

Old Post 09-04-2002 07:18 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itssoLARGE

Timonz a true full circle would be them going back to fight Ra

Old Post 09-06-2002 11:05 PM
itssoLARGE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itssoLARGE Click here to Send itssoLARGE a Private Message Find more posts by itssoLARGE Add itssoLARGE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

well maybe hes not dead ?!?!?

Old Post 09-07-2002 05:58 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

Maybe what Daniel gave Catherine is like a key to accessing the Eye of Ra. This ep sounds cool.

Old Post 09-08-2002 11:04 AM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

id be pissed if it had nothing to do with the necklace!

Old Post 09-08-2002 07:28 PM
Anudist
*nuked*

I wish we could see more Goa'uld on Goa'uld. It would be fairly interesting to see Ra still alive, taking on Anubis, while SG1 take on both of them.

We have yet to see a Ribbon on Ribbon device fight.

Old Post 09-09-2002 10:09 AM
Anudist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anudist Click here to Send Anudist a Private Message Find more posts by Anudist Add Anudist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Actually for the ribbon vs ribbon fight, there was Setesh versus Jacob/Selmak, and later Sam, in "Seth". But then again, it was hardly a fight, but a quick-draw duel.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 09-09-2002 06:28 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scarab19

Location: From the deepest inner mind to the Outer Limits. Please stand by.

I don't think the necklace is the Eye of Ra. The Eye of Ra is the symbol that's both on the necklace on and the thingamajig hanging over the city on Abydos. A lot of items probably have the symbol. The necklace is in Catherine's possession on Earth, and how Anubis can get it by going to Abydos is beyond me.

Old Post 09-14-2002 08:17 PM
Scarab19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scarab19 Click here to Send Scarab19 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarab19 Add Scarab19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i hope sam and jack have a ribbon on ribbon fight..it would be amazing!

Old Post 09-15-2002 06:58 PM