Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Gate Builders
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

i will and gladly too

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-17-2001 08:59 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

see laira should be thankfull if death hadnt of held me back i coulda done some serios damage!

anyway...... the acients must have died cos they left knowledge so there supior stuff wouldnt be forgotten!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 11-17-2001 09:43 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I guess Humans have died too, i mean, wouldya look at all those repositories of knowledge! libraries, universities, books, encyclopedias! Wow!, im the last human alive on earth...atleast the last guy..quick ladies, its time to save the human race, book yourselves into my diary!

Old Post 11-17-2001 11:47 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, I can't do Wednesday.... (Quoting from D&C, btw)

Old Post 11-21-2001 06:55 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Why don't SG-1 just ask the Asgaard. I mean, the Fifth Race showed a clear link between the Asgaard and The Ancients.

O'Neill: Where did the Ancients go
Thor: Here's the gate co-ordinates. Fancy a beer?

Old Post 12-24-2001 11:27 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

because..

Old Post 12-25-2001 02:20 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

Hi All and Merry Christmas

Here is what i think. I think the ancients are still around because.

1. Thor mentioned that they had left his galaxy a millena (SP) ago and since it required a 8 chervon and extra juice just to get to Thors world, the ancients probably moved to a further away galaxy, therefore sg1 would never have come across them because until the The Fifth Race they did not know about using the 8 chervon.
2. There is a few planets that SG-1 have come across with the ancients writting. Also jack had the knowledge of the ancients which also included some of there planets.
3. If the time machine didn't work, why didn't they just leave through the stargate? Or this may not have been possible because of a diease, but this may have been just a small fraction of the them as they could have been many others on other worlds.
4. BUT on the other hand, if they were not dead, why then leave a device that passed on there knowledge?

Cannot think of anything else off hand

Many thanks for listening to my babling!

Old Post 12-25-2001 08:13 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

Hi All and Merry Christmas

Here is what i think. I think the ancients are still around because.

1. Thor mentioned that they had left his galaxy a millena (SP) ago and since it required a 8 chervon and extra juice just to get to Thors world, the ancients probably moved to a further away galaxy, therefore sg1 would never have come across them because until the The Fifth Race they did not know about using the 8 chervon.
2. There is a few planets that SG-1 have come across with the ancients writting. Also jack had the knowledge of the ancients which also included some of there planets.
3. If the time machine didn't work, why didn't they just leave through the stargate? Or this may not have been possible because of a diease, but this may have been just a small fraction of the them as they could have been many others on other worlds.
4. BUT on the other hand, if they were not dead, why then leave a device that passed on there knowledge?

Cannot think of anything else off hand

Many thanks for listening to my babling!

Old Post 12-25-2001 08:18 AM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
Why don't SG-1 just ask the Asgaard. I mean, the Fifth Race showed a clear link between the Asgaard and The Ancients.

O'Neill: Where did the Ancients go
Thor: Here's the gate co-ordinates. Fancy a beer?
O'Neill: Thanks, bud.
Thor : Wassup!!!!
O'Neill: Wassup!!!!

*A Buzzer sounds on Thors Computer*

Teal'c : WASSSSSSSUUPPPP!!!

*Mixed sounds of various SGC members and Asgaard screaming wassup*

O'Neill: True.
Thor: True.

Last edited by Bose-Einstein on 12-27-2001 at 12:10 PM

Old Post 12-25-2001 03:13 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Am I the only one who finds that hilarious??

Old Post 12-31-2001 03:26 PM
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

It's funny...kinda. The thought is funnier than the words. The images that come to mind.

Old Post 12-31-2001 04:19 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Thank you, my comic genius is appreciated

Old Post 12-31-2001 04:31 PM
shellz

I thought it was funny!
Anyway back on topic... sort of

Could the Goa'uld handle all that stuff in their brains cos that could be where Anubis is getting all his new technology from. Then the ancients could come back to sort it all out or something.

Old Post 04-06-2002 06:37 PM
shellz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shellz Click here to Send shellz a Private Message Visit shellz's homepage! Find more posts by shellz Add shellz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

Maybe we've seen the ancients already. Maybe they've ascended... and they don't need their old technology anymore, so left it behind. Just a wild thought. Probably not correct.

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:39 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

I think the bud thing was hilarious!

Old Post 04-19-2002 03:40 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote