Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > will the asgard ever die
will the asgard ever die
yes they will
no they won't
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
alex8472
dead and loving it

will the asgard ever die

well will they die???

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:24 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

one day, YES

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:12 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i hope not, but most likely yes they will, they just have to get their affairs in order, then they are gone

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-13-2002 02:09 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Nah, why would they?

If you want to be pedantic, then, yes they will in god knows how many years. But in the Stargate universe? Nope.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-13-2002 05:32 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

i suppose everything dies sometime, but i think the asgard'll be round for a long time

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:33 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

Yes they will. In one of the episodes where Thor went up against Osiris. Thor lost. With anubis bringing new technology to the goa'uld rule, they should be able to take down even the Asgard.

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-15-2002 09:42 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

I don't want them to die, but they probably will clone themselves into extinction.

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-15-2002 10:52 AM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

I believe that yes, although is a race very outpost they have lost the survival instinct.Like said my teacher of Animal Physiology,
when the species specializes too much, they become more vulnerable to the threats.(Replicators,Anubis....)

Old Post 12-15-2002 12:56 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

yeah, maybe they should just go back to the 'old ways' and then they can SAVE THEMSELVES!!! YAY! But maybe they don't know how...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-15-2002 12:58 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

Yes,the point is how.... They are not able to think like O'neill or Carter.Maybe they are their salvation.

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:07 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

not in our lifetimes!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-15-2002 08:50 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

i think that when anubis defeated thor it was cos thor wasn't expecting anubis to have all that new tech. I doubt that the goa'uld could ever wipe 'em out, esp since

Spoiler:
the replicators aren't as big a threat

nah, the only way they could die is if they can't find a solution to their cloning problem.

Old Post 12-16-2002 01:34 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sergeant Mick

Why the hell would you write them out?? They're as old as human civilisation itself!!!

Old Post 12-16-2002 10:04 PM
Sergeant Mick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sergeant Mick Click here to Send Sergeant Mick a Private Message Find more posts by Sergeant Mick Add Sergeant Mick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord Yu

Well for those of you who believe the Asgard will die. Who do you think causes their demise?

Noone will survive the wrath of Lord ﻷu!

Old Post 12-17-2002 09:45 AM
Lord Yu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord Yu Click here to Send Lord Yu a Private Message Visit Lord Yu's homepage! Find more posts by Lord Yu Add Lord Yu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

quote:
Originally posted by Sergeant Mick
Why the hell would you write them out?? They're as old as human civilisation itself!!!

and abit older which is why they are way more advanced
yes i must agree thor was not ewxpecting anubis to have that good tech and he was in an old style ship aswell
the new owns kick ass and anubis rrealised it at the end of revelations because he did a runner the little chicken

Old Post 12-17-2002 10:52 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote