Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > Top 3 Best 2-Parters
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

Within The Serpent's Grasp/ The Serpent's Lair: cos I love the action
Out of Mind/Into The Fire: nice story line, nice shippiness
Nemesis/Small Victories: don't know why, just liked it!

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:46 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

exodus/enemies definetly loved those
out of mind/into the fire-Hmmmm ship haven!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:50 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

actually come to think of it i think into the fire/ out of mind wer my favs... then smallvictories and nemisis

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 08-07-2002 12:22 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kristy
Go suck a lemon

ooh so many good ones, but if I had to choose in some order, it would be: Out of Mind/Into the Fire, Serpents Grasp/Serpents Lair and Jolinar's Memories/Devil you Know, Small Victories/Nemisis
hmm that almost covers them all.....

Old Post 08-09-2002 12:53 AM
Kristy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kristy Click here to Send Kristy a Private Message Visit Kristy's homepage! Find more posts by Kristy Add Kristy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

I'm changing my vote.. I just saw Last Stand and it SUCKS!

I love the end of season 1/season 2.. from There but for the Grace of God, Politics, Within the Serpents Grasp and The Serpents Lair.
Much better

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:14 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

2010 and 2001 are kinda 2 parters.. heh. They're my fav anyway.. I can't pick between the rest

Old Post 08-12-2002 01:50 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Within The Serpents Grasp/ The Serpents Lair

Out of Mind/ Into The Fire

Summit/ Last Stand

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:56 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

Summit/Last Stand
The Tokra Parts 1+2
Nem/Small Vict

Old Post 08-13-2002 11:47 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Jolinars Memories/The Devil You Know
Exodus/Enemies
Within the Serpents Grasp/The Serpents Lair

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:31 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

I can't pick between them all. So I'll just choose one.. Jolinars Memories & The Devil You Know.

Before looking for info on the internet, I watched up to season six, so I had no idea that pops would make a comeback. That really stuck with me.

Old Post 09-05-2002 01:58 AM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I enjoy all of Stargate's two-parters, with the exception of "Last Stand" which could have been much better IMO (Summit was awesome BTW).

But the ones I enjoy most are "Out of Mind"/"Into the Fire" and "Nemesis"/"Small Victories."

A lot of that probably has to do with special effects, explosions, Thor, etc., but still great entertainment.

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 09-06-2002 03:18 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Out of Mind/Into the Fire
Within The Serpents Grasp/ The Serpents Lair
I can't pick a third... it's too hard..... hmm, actually I thought Exodus/enemies/Threshold were pretty good. Poor Teal'c

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-08-2002 03:18 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiilc

My faves:

2010/2001

Comments: I was just blown away when i watched the dvd's and these two episodes came on their turn...what a classy episodes for a tv series. *Good* story, great acting and believable environments.

Tok'ra pt.I/Tok'ra pt.II

Comments: I'm just going thru my season 2 DVD's and this two-parter really shines. Almost too good for a tv-series... :-)

Old Post 09-16-2002 07:50 PM
tiilc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tiilc Click here to Send tiilc a Private Message Find more posts by tiilc Add tiilc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ussshorty
luv the bunnies

right mine r:
the tokra/the tokra part 2
jolinar memories/the devil u know
nemesis/small victories

i really loved three episodes i love amanda tappings and richard dean anderson acting talents and i lve jacob carter boy he cracks me up. : )

Old Post 11-06-2002 05:10 PM
ussshorty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ussshorty Click here to Send ussshorty a Private Message Visit ussshorty's homepage! Find more posts by ussshorty Add ussshorty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

I love all of 2 partners
I just hate waiting half a year to see the second part

Old Post 11-07-2002 07:03 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote