Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Aussies: Stargate is coming to Foxtel!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

Aussies: Stargate is coming to Foxtel!

That's right! TV1 is getting Stargate SG-1 and they're starting from the first episode. It starts mid-june and it is on Thursday nights at 11pm then repeated Friday's at 7:30pm. I'm stoked as! I only got Foxtel a few months ago hoping they'd eventually put it on and now I can get EVERY episode in perfect reception with basically no ads and in ORDER....aaaahahahahahahaha!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-24-2002 11:02 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

chameleon said that a while ago offal hehehehe
but at least now you'll get your Politics ep eh, even if it has the tv1 logo over it.

Old Post 05-25-2002 03:43 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

ahhhh that they did but when I read it it had the wrong times on it so ner hehe.

I bought the DVD with politics on it anyway so it doesn't bother me but I am still missing 45 seconds of Torment fo Tantalus which I would really like to get back...I'm re-taping them all in order and getting rid of all my Channel 7 copies anyway.

Last edited by oFFaL on 05-27-2002 at 05:09 AM

Old Post 05-27-2002 05:06 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yeah, cause a lot is cut out when they do the.. um,.. 'cut to commercial' things.. what are they called? Lead-ins? bah. anyway, you miss more than you think,....

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:20 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Hahahaha i knew this. And was one of the people who asked them.
I so can't wait. But as i work on fridays i'll just have to watch it on thursdays. Yeah, now I just have to save up all my movie to buy tapes. . Even though when you think about it. It would be cheaper to get the DVD's. But were's the love for foxtel Chammy.

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:28 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

it will still be on ch 7 right?

/me hangs on dearly to free tv

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:54 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeap. It will still be on. TV1 is showing right from the start.

Foxtel is getting a sci-fi channel. So that should make some people get fox.

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:02 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hehehe i remember the relplie emails that i got from them when i was bombing there inbox with thousand of emails say "bring back Stargate!!!!"

Old Post 05-31-2002 06:20 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I just got this in my email

quote:

For all the Stargate fans with Foxtel. The early episodes shown on 7 were
heavily edited - so the lucky people with Foxtel should all be able to see
the complete versions!!!

Subject: Stargate starting on Foxtel
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 19:57:43 +1000

Next month STARGATE starts on Fridays nights.
Thought you might like a reminder ........

Props to BOBW.

Old Post 06-01-2002 10:04 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

And we have never had the first ep in aussie-stralia.

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:34 AM
Shaneo

Coming... Came.. Going.. (and soon) Gone..

Old Post 09-09-2002 07:07 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

For 4 weeks.

Old Post 09-12-2002 08:52 PM
Shaneo

At least there's still 7

Old Post 09-13-2002 08:33 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

they're going to start it right from the beginning again on the 12 october

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 09-13-2002 09:07 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I don't think so..

quote:
Quote from TV1.com.au
COMING UP NEXT
Thursday, 10 Oct 2002 11.00pm
Singularity
A mysterious affliction wipes out the entire population of a planet, plus an SG team -- except for one young girl. Carter befriends her, but learns that she is being used by the Goauld.

According to TV1's website, they're airing Singularity (where they left of) on October 12th and then continuing on though the season.

Last edited by Shaneo on 09-13-2002 at 11:26 AM

Old Post 09-13-2002 11:23 AM