Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Anubis IS the Supreme System Lord (spoilers S5 & 6)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stargatefan2002
Anubis Personal Guard

Anubis IS the Supreme System Lord

Anubis would kill all system lords .

he'd kick ra's ass outter galaxy if he aint of died.

any other anubis fans around?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-29-2002 04:47 PM
stargatefan2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stargatefan2002 Click here to Send stargatefan2002 a Private Message Visit stargatefan2002's homepage! Find more posts by stargatefan2002 Add stargatefan2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Another person from Derby?

Old Post 11-29-2002 04:53 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Funny though how Anubis didn't show up untill AFTER a lot of other goa'uld were killed off.

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:01 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Maybe he actually has any brains and is not obsesed with power and domination as other. He's been very patient unlike some of the other goauld

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:46 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stargatefan2002
Anubis Personal Guard

yep.

he woz just biding his time until he could wip out the whole system lords reign all in one go. he only sent osiris to the summit to lure the system lords into a false sense of security, thinking that anubis wanted back in, they didnt realize that he's to wipe out the lot in one go.

PS. (boss-einstein) yep im from derby

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:01 PM
stargatefan2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stargatefan2002 Click here to Send stargatefan2002 a Private Message Visit stargatefan2002's homepage! Find more posts by stargatefan2002 Add stargatefan2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I think Anubis probably would be able to kill off a lot of Goa'ulds. and i just wanna add that a new game, Age of Mythology, just like Age of Empires came out, and it has Egyptian, Norse and some other mythologies. and it looks super cool i really want it.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:21 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Anubis sucks. He's as cliched as they come, your typical "all-powerful" bad-ass. And not in a cool way.

Ra bet him before and if he were alive, he'd probably do it again.

And why are we having so many of these types of threads?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:21 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

I have to say that Anubis is, yes, a living cliche, but he is also hilarious for it!

And you've gotta love him, just because Dr. Mckay took the mic in the S6 opener! Tres funny, I still laugh about it...

Hehehehehehehehehehehe!!!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:25 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Anubis sucks, hes just got some cool new toys, thats it, he will soon be dead and we will hear of him no more

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:01 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

By the way, i said i think he could kill guys, i didn't say i liked him. i don't really. very cliched. us little pesky 'young' humans will kill him eventually, by some miracle and that'll be that.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:20 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

DISCLAIMER:

Now I stand by this post, even though it has been seen as flame inducing. Rather I see it as rather flame retardant. It is quick, to the point, non-offensive, unless Anubis-bashing strikes at your home. I simply called this how I, and from the responses I got, and many other folk see it.

Before you bag it, unless otherwise stated, this post is not intended for anyone in particular, to inspire any emotions in particular and most importantly, not to offend anyone.
------------------------------------------------------------
Anubis is a sterotypical wannabe. Anubis' face is about as corny and cheesy as you can get. He is what happens when the writers try to replace a villain like Sokar. Except they made him too powerful and had to kill him. Same thing happened to Apophis. Just because he did stuff that got him banished doesn't mean that Anubis was any more or less evil; he just struck a chord with the System Lords. Sokar was by far the most powerful, evil and prototypical Goa'uld, that we have seen or heard of. Enough to kill all system lords at once, when they where allied against him. And that's not even taking into account the advantage of cloak on his ships. Even though Anubis can detect cloaked ships, Sokar would flatten him in a heartbeat, and never even see him blink or get to busting a sweat. A prototype that all of these cheap steroetypes, like Anubis, will try to emulate. The mould through which all others will be cast. The ruler against which all others will be held, against which Anubis just does not make the cut.

Stargatefan,

Spoiler:
Anubis could not destroy the system lords(Last Stand).

Anubis was unable to even defeat Lord Yu(Revelations)

Last edited by Lord ?okar on 11-29-2002 at 11:56 PM

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:35 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

*wants to see end of season 6 so can see what Anubis does next!*

and how sg-1 will take him out ...

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:45 PM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Keeper
Administrator

This thread isn't good enough for the in-depth discussion forum.
Lord Sokar, feel free to repost your interesting thoughts on the matter in the in-depth discussion forum under one of the several Anubis threads, or start a new one about his inferiority.

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:04 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
I think Anubis probably would be able to kill off a lot of Goa'ulds. and i just wanna add that a new game, Age of Mythology, just like Age of Empires came out, and it has Egyptian, Norse and some other mythologies. and it looks super cool i really want it.

OMG i have this game, you can summon your gods to do thing for you, i personally like to "worship" Zeus, but you can worship Thor, Osiris, Ra, Set and other gods i cannt remember them off the top of my head, costs ?30 though still i bought it

i dont like Anubis hez too much of a corny bad guy for me

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:01 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Hmm, an interesting point from lord sokar, this convo has been had between us for a while on MSN Messenger, and here it is now, perhaps anubis would have stayed in hiding, building up a big enough fleet to attack sokar but the point does remain: Sokar died at the hands of the Tok'ra, and now many tok'ra have died at the hands of anubis, the system lords wouldn't take anubis, they would be too weak after a battle with him, after massive losses at the hands of sokar, the subesequent destruction of two fleets by apophis, the losses to Anubis after the death of quite a number of system lords, it would appear that anubis is holding all the cards, considering he could wipe earth out and not fear repruccsions from the az'gard.
Revelations

Spoiler:
anubis' ships destroyed thor's ship, the only ship available because of the war with the replicators

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:37 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote