Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Anubis
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

I don't want Apophis to be Anubis. I mean, they've created the new bad guy who's been gone for thousands of years because he's done things so atrocious that even the System Lords banished him. And he's got that weird face/mask thing. He's basically a mysterious bad ass that we know practically nothing about except that he's got some major technological upgrades.

I can just picture it: he's got SG-1 in a holding cell and he wants to reveal his super bad guy identity. He takes his "face" off...
And standing there is Apophis. "AHAHAH! I have returned AGAIN!!!" noooooooooooo!!

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:35 PM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

This time apophis is really dead, i had the conversation with Lord ?okar, even if he did manage to get past the replicators his ship was moving so if he tried to use the rings he would have failed, no trasport cannot take place if the ship is moving because the ring tech is stolen from gate tech.

Old Post 09-25-2002 03:54 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

well who's to say he or the peltak didn't have some new shield technology able to withstand that crash (yes, highly unlikely, but possible none-the-less)

Old Post 09-25-2002 04:00 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

the peltak had no such shielding, the gate team would have known, or the Tok'ra selmac would have

Old Post 09-25-2002 04:02 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

selmac (and all tok'ra) have been out of the loop for so long you don't think it possible some gao'uld could invent/steal something new that they wouldn't know about?

but in any case, all i was saying is that it's never been shown/proven in the show that he is dead - he could quite easily be written back into a future episode =)

Old Post 09-25-2002 08:53 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zepher
dreamer

What if...

Instead of crashig into the planet and dying Apophis 'absorbed' some of the replicators (?) seeing as they were produced by the android in Menace could they not adapt and escape using Apophis? hence the 'upgrades' that Anubis has and the access to technologies etc that even the Asgard don't have??? - gonna lose sleep over that thought [NOT]

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:08 AM
zepher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zepher Click here to Send zepher a Private Message Find more posts by zepher Add zepher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

^^^ maybe, but i think we're concentrating on the wrong point here (aphophis being anubis i mean). if you've seen s6 prometheus - i think there's a bigger connection/hints to anubis than whether or not aphophis died

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:23 AM
Tula
Gypsy

Saw the new episodes from SG1 last night - Annubis appeared in Holographic form - anyone else think his voice was familiar - can't place where I have heard it before

any ideas ?

I got a Noddy Badge for Being *Nuked*

Old Post 09-26-2002 11:13 AM
Tula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tula Click here to Send Tula a Private Message Find more posts by Tula Add Tula to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

anubis is not apothis he is not sokar he is anubis . he is older than anubis and sokar and a hell of alot more powerful . ok apothis had some good gear the massive mothership but still he died he screamed and the ship blew up . that is all that is too it but the replicators may of survived and taken over other gou'ald ships so there could be replicators in our own galxy (not in real life)

Old Post 09-27-2002 10:46 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stargatefan2002
Anubis Personal Guard

Anubis Is The Best Goauld EVER!. He is so much better than RA.

One On One, Anubis would crush RA

Old Post 09-29-2002 11:00 AM
stargatefan2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stargatefan2002 Click here to Send stargatefan2002 a Private Message Visit stargatefan2002's homepage! Find more posts by stargatefan2002 Add stargatefan2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

wrong... Ra would flap his hands and bat his eyelids... and then urm...

oh you!

Old Post 09-29-2002 11:12 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TiMoNz19

I hope Anubis is Apophis, the reason why i think he has a mask is because he is part replicator and part Goa'uld or something like that, if that is so, then he can call himself a real God.

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:55 AM
TiMoNz19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TiMoNz19 Click here to Send TiMoNz19 a Private Message Find more posts by TiMoNz19 Add TiMoNz19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

If it was apophis, it would just be too corny.
Besides, if he was part replicator, he wouldnt need to steal technology, hed automatically have the ability to manufacture far superior technology to that of the Asgaard.

Old Post 09-30-2002 09:34 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

If he is Apophis (or Sokar) I will go over to Vancover and have myself a little bitch-slapping spree.

Ra already has defeated Anubis (hence the banishment). So ha! Besides, if Apophis or Sokar are Anubis then Ra has defeated and killed him

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:36 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Funny how Ra was killed before all of them.

Old Post 10-02-2002 02:49 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote