Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > My first Fanfic!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Dude....... When there not on base and having a 'good' time its a bar.. Come on you have to like the 'fight' scene.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:59 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

Congratulations!!I like very much.I am wishing read the next ...

Old Post 11-24-2002 06:57 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

need to read the next bit NOW!!! very very good!!! we like, we like!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-26-2002 06:07 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

hi I will try to get some more done soon but my computer broke so I am on a school computer and don't really have enough time in my lessons so I've got to try and grab a computer at school. I will do it asap

Old Post 12-09-2002 07:12 AM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

Jonas looked as he walked around Sam's house. There was a message on her answer machine. He thought for a moment,
"Uh, sam it's me.....Jack. I'm gonna be a bit late so uh, wait for me. Okay. see you there?"Jonas was shocked. He looked around before walking out.

Sam laughed as Jack struggled to get loose.
"Sir it isn't going to work?"she told him,
"It might"he looked at her."okay you'r the smart one"he smiled."You think they're serious about the Goa'uld? The whole you-Queen thing"
"I hope not. We have no weapons. No nothing"
"That's because we were at the bar. I wasn't expecting to be kidnapped whilst being on a d- a night out"he said he turned away from her. She smiled at him,"So uh, this whole thing. You and me"
"Sir-"she started,
"No- just because we're tied to chairs n a small room instead of sippig alcohol in a nice pub doesn't mean we can't do what we wanted to do in the first lace. It wasn't exactly how I'd planned it-"
"You planned it?"she asked,
"No"he said quikly. She smiled,"look I know that you uh, wel i um-"before he could finish the door flung opn and the first man walked in,"Okay that's the second time you've really ruined the moment!"Jack shoted angrilly,
"Be silent fool"the Goa'uld ordered as his eyes flashed.
"Well now I'm hurt.carter say something smart"he whispered.
"Silent!"he shouted hitting him. Sam struggled to get loose. Another man walked in slowly. He had a larva in his hand. He had to hold it tightly as it tried to spring towards Sam. She gasped,
"It has chosen well"The Goauld smiled. He untied her, she got up quikly and hit him. He fell backwards as she kicked the other man he fell out of the doorway. She quikly tried to untie Jack. The Goa'uld got up he grabbed her. He twisted her arm back,
"Agh"she cried,
"You are a good worrior major. that will be in our favour."he ran his hand along the side of her face. As he brushed it along her neck she struggled to jerk away."you will satisfy us well Major"he said. He zatted her with a zat gun. she collapsed into his arms. He walked out.

Old Post 12-16-2002 09:15 AM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

OMG!!!!!!it is very interesting!!!!!!!!I want moreeee!!!!!!Go on Sam fan,it is great!!!!

Old Post 12-16-2002 07:43 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Oh. My. GOD!!! The suspense is KILLING ME!!! MORE NOW!!! Please...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 12-17-2002 05:00 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jack's hat
other 1/2 of TeenBrigade

Location: Elven name: Merenwen Loss?helin So I live in the woods

Yeah please more!!!

I'm going now see u guys tomorrow

Old Post 12-17-2002 06:18 PM
jack's hat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack's hat Click here to Send jack's hat a Private Message Find more posts by jack's hat Add jack's hat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
maryam
*Cosmic Girl *

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SUSPENSE
this is amazing stuff !
i cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:02 AM
maryam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for maryam Click here to Send maryam a Private Message Find more posts by maryam Add maryam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<\?KULA/>

Location: its a bit further than the second lift in the Whitehouse

mmmm, this could be good! Rock On Sam fan!!!

Old Post 12-20-2002 10:25 AM
<\?KULA/> is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <\?KULA/> Click here to Send <\?KULA/> a Private Message Find more posts by <\?KULA/> Add <\?KULA/> to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote