Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is taking sooo long?
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
*NUKED* *
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
*NUKED* *
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
*NUKED* *
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Guys ever heard of a little thing called the f**king topic?! And another thing called MSN? Or two words...ok, won't finish that one.

This isn't a bloody chatroom!

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:43 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

My thoughts exactly, try to be considerate of everybody else who posts here, and doesn't want to read through your irrelevant, off topic posts, spam and idle chit chat.

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:54 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

ok well sorry we arent considerate for everyone who posts, because that is imposible to do.IF we tried to be considerate for every one then we would never post, in a effort to not make any one mad.

now to get back oon topic, Is any one else other than me really wanting to see what happens after prometheus. i really want to see the bugs and what they have done to the Asguard home world, now why must i wait so long

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 04:03 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

why must I wait longer

and yeah I SOOO wanna see what happens

reps are cool

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:21 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

im glad u agree, but why must they torment us so?

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-13-2002 07:23 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Anubis - you so deserve everything you get. Dont ever complain to me again.

Jaffa - you've had warnings. please heed them

Old Post 11-14-2002 12:58 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

I'm sorry but the topic digressed, i thought it was just easy to keep posting short because jaffa never posts long and i thought it would be easier to just give in, and i agree, some people get upset when the dialogue is short, but since i didn't have jaffa's msn the suggestoin is good. And JK what was i complaining about??? what'd i complain about???

Yes, waiting is such bitter sweet sorrow

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:40 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote