Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > continuing fic , some spoilers
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
schrodinger
the quantum leper

round robin , spoilers maybe ?

til'c , wassup ?
not much o'neill would you like to see star wars with me ?
as much as would like to i have to see , erm carter
indeed o'neill, doctor frasior is wanting a talk with you today. ,o'neill it is said to be important.
ok , see you later til'c
hey , carter whats up?
not much jack , just trying to create a stable wormhole in my labratory.
whats wrong with the stargate?
nothing , but the first human to create a stable wormhole is quite important ,hey what are those papers ?
nothing ,(carter sweeps papers under the table and starts whistling) it's not those plans that my invisible boyfriend has when he created a wormhole in my house, thats for sure.
oh just thought it was bog paper.
ok just be back from that wormhole by 12 : 00
huh , where to go now?
i'll pop in to see hammond, walks into office .
hammond has hands down his pants, sorry sir !
oh hello jack , i was just er.... , yes sir. i'll leave you alone now sir , er yes please jack . muttering to himself ( knock nextime , knock nextime )
til'c i'll see him!
walks in, ( oh dammit ! ) til'c your floating!
indeed o'neill , i was about to reach enlightenment but , would you like to join me now ?
sorry , wrong room. ( closes door ) hears a faint du du du duuu de du du du duuu , in a galaxy far far away .........
oh , frasiers talk
knock , knock , COME IN
hi doc what did u call me in for?
doc , shall i slip into something more , comfortable?
doc ?
theres many ways a guo'uld can enter someone , i think you will have to check my oriphisis.
what does osiris have to do with this ?
( sigh ) , no matter just , take me !

someone else continue this thread , like a continuing story whre every1 takes part to write , my punctuation is bad because i'm only young

Last edited by schrodinger on 02-12-2002 at 06:02 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 02-12-2002 05:52 PM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LHG

Jack looks uncomfortably at the seductive Dr. Frasier as she reclines on one of the infirmary's beds.

"Uh, well... you know, Janet, me and Sam have this whole secret relationship thing going at the moment, so I don't think this is the best time. We want to keep the fan's guessing whether me and her are ever going to get it on..."

"I'll sedate you if I have to, Colonel." Janet reaches for a big needle. Jack turns and runs out of the room. Rushing around a corner he runs smack bang right into Daniel.

"This is what you wanted, this is what you're gonna get!"

Old Post 02-12-2002 06:12 PM
LHG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LHG Click here to Send LHG a Private Message Find more posts by LHG Add LHG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

just then he realises hes an idiot, hey danny moy, come with me, he whispers into their ear, they both run as fast as they can to the infirmary where they both try to get into the door at teh same time wedging themself in.....

Old Post 02-12-2002 06:28 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyboy
Cancer cures smoking

while stuck in the door Daniels says, "Jack look at us, what the hell are we doing, this is Dr Fraiser here? We cant do this. Besides, i think doing it that way is illegal and she would never agree to that thing with the goat. Come on, lets go have a cold shower, OK?."

"Ok", Jack replies, "but I was so close to scoring."

Jack feeling dejected, but realising he has done the right thing heads back to his quarters. "See you later Daniel." Jack says and shuts the door to go and take a cold shower.

After the door closes Daniel says, "SUCKER!" and starts to run back to the infirmary.

Last edited by Flyboy on 02-12-2002 at 08:30 PM

Old Post 02-12-2002 08:28 PM
Flyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy Click here to Send Flyboy a Private Message Find more posts by Flyboy Add Flyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schrodinger
the quantum leper

oh danny boy ! i want you but your just a non matrial floating lightbulb in a material world .
no problem , daniel changes into apothis.
whoops !
daniel changes back into danny boy.
oh sweet daniel , cut the c***p and just take me !
yes sir !
when daniel gos into the infirmary , " sucker ! "
jack runs along to sams quarters and walks in.
hello , whats a girl like you doing in a place like this ?
oh hi jack.
can you help me with this ?
yeh sure , what is it ?
my posters, why are you putting posters up ? , this is the sgc not a kids bedroom.
well i like my nice big piccy of the sun.
and the black poster ? , theres nothing on it
it's a black hole , duh
eh ok i'll leave now.
closes door and shouts get your jello !
sam rushes out and heads to the cafeteria .........

Old Post 02-14-2002 12:26 PM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote