Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Real names.
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

..Sweet!
You do know, Indi, I'm gonan call you Maggie from now on don't you?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-03-2001 02:40 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

ugghhhh??? *Shudders* I can't help but think of old Lizzie Birdsworth from Prisoner Cell Blcok H (She looked like a Maggie).

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-03-2001 02:44 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

i didn't watch that, was it any good Maggie?

Old Post 11-03-2001 02:50 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Why 'Maggie'? Wheres that from?

Old Post 11-03-2001 02:56 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

he sed he'd be margaret if he was a girl....

Old Post 11-03-2001 02:57 PM
Venus

Ooohhh... Well don't any of you lot dare call me Tatiana! I'll blast you all to Netu!

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:00 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

not even Tatty? LOL OK I won't call you that if you don't call me Emma, agreed?

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:02 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

But Emma is so sweet

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:08 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, Emma is kinda a nice name... But I can understand that you might not want to be called it, so agreed!

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:16 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

WAH STOP IT MAGGIE!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:17 PM
Keyser Soze
Cogito, ergo sum.

Emma is a good name, but it could have been worse. You could have been called Indiana and so be named after a dog.

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:40 PM
Keyser Soze is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keyser Soze Click here to Send Keyser Soze a Private Message Find more posts by Keyser Soze Add Keyser Soze to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

I actualyl like that name!

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:43 PM
Venus

So do I. Dunno why tho... it just looks nice wirtten down, and and sounds nice spoken.
btw Keyser, are you a gal or a guy?! :

Old Post 11-03-2001 03:47 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I was just wondering if I should buy a ticket to Wolf SG-4? It's gonna cost me close to 3 hundred punds. 60 quid for the ticket and then another 60 quid for each night I stay at the hotel, then there's train fares to london and money for stuff when I'm there. if it wasn't soo close I would go, but the con is only 4 months away.

Old Post 11-03-2001 04:04 PM
Skip
VAE VICTIS

..I want you to come, so i am biased.

Old Post 11-03-2001 04:06 PM