Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Apophis- 10 rules to stay alive (funny)
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

Well I am glad you liked it, if I find any more will post them, unfortunately that server is only 10mb, but I will keep it on there for a little while untill I need that webspace.

PS. I just got my Season 2 DVD box set today , and I am so excited

I am having a marathon

ha ha ha ha staying alive,staying alive, saying aliiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiive

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-29-2002 06:41 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

quote:
Originally posted by Goa`uld
OMG THAT ROCKS!!! PROMOTED!

what do you mean promoted....

OMG, I am on the front page stargate news

:faints:

_/\/\_/\/\/\___/\_/\_/\_______________________flat line

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:00 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

bua ha ha!! congrats to you for making it up there! and season 2 as well, i went on such a crazy marathon when i got mine have fun!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:16 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Enami
Amigos de la puerta

WOW!!!Apophis is the best!!!!!!Apophis I love you!!
You are a champion.

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:17 PM
Enami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enami Click here to Send Enami a Private Message Find more posts by Enami Add Enami to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

Yay for Dawar, you FINALLY made it to the front page news! An achievement worthy of commendation, I should think... Go you!

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-29-2002 07:19 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AbydonianSky
You!! Off my planet!!

LOL - that ws really good.

btw should it keep stopping & buffering every 10 secs or is it just this rubbish I laughingly call a computer?

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:54 PM
AbydonianSky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AbydonianSky Click here to Send AbydonianSky a Private Message Find more posts by AbydonianSky Add AbydonianSky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

I am gonna sulk It will take over seven hours to download even with dap I wanna see it now!

Old Post 11-29-2002 10:02 PM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorCarter
Major Samantha Carter SG1

Just have to say that has been the funniest thing I've watched since The Other Guys.

Post some more funny things, if you find 'em!

DANIEL (stepping forward): Err?I do.
O?NEILL: Bad example.

Old Post 11-29-2002 11:38 PM
MajorCarter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorCarter Click here to Send MajorCarter a Private Message Find more posts by MajorCarter Add MajorCarter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Do you need sound to watch it?

Yep. Kinda crap video if it had no sound to it

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:02 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Keeper
Administrator

Very good Dawar.

Old Post 11-30-2002 12:03 AM
The Keeper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Keeper Click here to Send The Keeper a Private Message Visit The Keeper's homepage! Find more posts by The Keeper Add The Keeper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Indiana
Yep. Kinda crap video if it had no sound to it

Couldn't watch it anyway. Media player wasn't up to date or something.

Last edited by Venus on 12-01-2002 at 11:44 AM

Old Post 11-30-2002 10:50 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Damnit i cant see it, stupid page wont load

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:05 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
btw should it keep stopping & buffering every 10 secs or is it just this rubbish I laughingly call a computer?

If you are watching it streaming from the internet then yep, unless you have a great connection, it'll do that. Right click it and select 'save target as...' to download it to your computer.

quote:
I am gonna sulk It will take over seven hours to download even with dap I wanna see it now!

7 hours? For 2 mbs? What connection do you have? Even on my medorce modem it would only take a few minutes (was on uni computers though *drool*).

quote:
Couldn't watch it anyway. Media player wasn't up to date or something.

I needed Winamp to watch it, download it.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 11-30-2002 03:57 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Now thats a music video! None of your soppy ass shippy videos. It was funny and it was well paced. it didn't get boring. the editing was well done. I'd love to see more like that. keep it up whomever made this.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 11-30-2002 05:12 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

ROFLMAO Very very very very cool

And now I can't get that song out of my head

Old Post 11-30-2002 09:19 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote