Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > UK DVD Boxsets
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wingless Flyer

They show the full frontal nudity that they cannot show on TV (When Sha're is taken to become a host) and they show the Goa'uld coming out of the Jaffa in pretty graphic detail. They also show the Goa'uld enter Sha're...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:06 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lya

Aah, makes sense now. cheers! ^_^

Old Post 11-16-2002 09:11 PM
Lya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lya Click here to Send Lya a Private Message Find more posts by Lya Add Lya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

And it was well worth seeing for the technical aspects

Old Post 11-17-2002 11:39 AM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

I haven't got an E-mail from MGM Nor have I got a poster Nor have I got a reply to the very polite E-mail which I sent to them enquiring where my merchandise has got to. MGM don't love me anymore

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-17-2002 06:48 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

Does any one know what extra there will be on the season 2 boxset, because i have look on every site that are selling them but there is nothing on them about the extras.

Does this mean we get no extras again?

Old Post 11-19-2002 10:35 PM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Did the original Season 2 volumes have extras (R2)? I thought extras were from about S3 onward.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 11-20-2002 01:17 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
320rwekfpl
Evil Incarnated

now if the UK boxed set only had lived up to the standard set by the episode dvd's. no of course they have to be crap.... but that's only a opinion...

Old Post 11-21-2002 03:58 AM
320rwekfpl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 320rwekfpl Click here to Send 320rwekfpl a Private Message Visit 320rwekfpl's homepage! Find more posts by 320rwekfpl Add 320rwekfpl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver
This sucks, why can't the good people of North America get the seasons first We make the show for crying out loud!

Because US DVD prduction companies took ages gaying around with money issues. So the deal was passed over to the UK.

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:33 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

According to some websites they have changed the release date of season 2. Its now on the 30th Dec 2002

Old Post 11-21-2002 06:24 PM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

Hey, you snooze, you lose :P, O'Neill.

That'd explain why so many places aren't selling it pre-order yet. Wasn't DVD World or Blackstar selling it for Nov 25th already?

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 11-21-2002 07:01 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

They were but now they have changed it

Old Post 11-21-2002 08:35 PM
Furah

Question

Sorry to dig up this topic, but i was wondering if anyone else noticed that acording to 2 websites i found the UK box sets 2 to 5 are already available.

Play.com

Dvd.co.uk

Search for 'Stargate'.

Do you think this is an error? If so, it's kind of strange to have it on 2 sites....

One other thing i'm confused about is why they have season 5 at ?69.99, which is 20 pounds more expensive than the other sets.

Old Post 12-09-2002 07:37 PM
Furah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Furah Click here to Send Furah a Private Message Find more posts by Furah Add Furah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

i found that dvdworld.co.uk had season 4 available but they have changed it since the last time i looked.

but the release dates keep changing, so the websites are proberly getting confused like the rest of us.

change of subject
has any one got the poster yet, i am still waiting

back on subject
maybe season 5 is more espensive because they'll give us more extras

Old Post 12-09-2002 08:14 PM
Wingless Flyer

Interesting, I've e-mailed play.com asking them about it, let's see what they say...

Old Post 12-09-2002 09:18 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Furah

I have also emailed them....i'll let you know what they say when i get a response.

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:44 PM
Furah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Furah Click here to Send Furah a Private Message Find more posts by Furah Add Furah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote