Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > UK DVD Boxsets
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Huh? Yellow sticker? Uh-oh *blush* Damn, and there was me asking the lady the WHSmith if they had any left, no wonder she was so confused!!!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-26-2002 08:02 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

Has anyone received the poster yet, because I got an e-mail from MGM this morning saying there was an internal error and they lost most of my address.

So I was wondering if any one else has had problems receiving the poster and is it worth the wait?

Old Post 11-12-2002 04:11 PM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lya

How typical, i already have S 1 and two on video, as the DVD's wern't around when i bought them. But i have three DVD's from S 3 & 4, and NOW they go and announce the box sets?! Bleh

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:49 PM
Lya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lya Click here to Send Lya a Private Message Find more posts by Lya Add Lya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

I haven't got my poster yet either. I am seriously annoyed.

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:21 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Genes

I got the email from MGM too. Replied to it yesterday so I guess time will tell. It'll probably be something closer to a postcard rather than a poster, lol.

Blue Genes' Blog

Old Post 11-13-2002 03:53 PM
Blue Genes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Genes Click here to Send Blue Genes a Private Message Visit Blue Genes's homepage! Find more posts by Blue Genes Add Blue Genes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam fan

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
yes! go MacGyver! i totally agree!!!! we here in Canada, or as you say, in all of North America should get the bloody things first!! Must...not...start...ranting!... noooooo, must stop...

stop you'r wingeing!You know I'll tell you all about it Major Sam.*runs to avoid being punched*

Old Post 11-13-2002 05:12 PM
Sam fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam fan Click here to Send Sam fan a Private Message Find more posts by Sam fan Add Sam fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Just a quick question, but will they be releasing the other seasons in the boxsets? I will be getting S1 hopefully as early as this weekend, but if they will bring out S2 in a boxset I won't bother buying them on seperate DVDs (its allot cheaper and easier )

In other words, I've asked elsewhere and I have been told that it was highly unlikely that they would, so I am a bit confused as to what to believe, I haven't seen any press releases or any online stores that has them listed.

Is the poster offer still on? How much doe WHS sell S1 for? Amazon have it @ ?39.99. Has anybody got their poster yet?

Thanks guys

Last edited by Wingless Flyer on 11-14-2002 at 01:56 AM

Old Post 11-13-2002 11:46 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SG-1

The Season 2 boxset sould be out in 9 days

go to www.dvdworld.co.uk and their selling the next 3 boxsets there

Old Post 11-14-2002 04:58 AM
SG-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SG-1 Click here to Send SG-1 a Private Message Visit SG-1's homepage! Find more posts by SG-1 Add SG-1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaijyu
Num Num, Birdy Num Num!!!

Ohyeah, Ohyeah.... I just found the American Import Season 2 box sets at Amazon Japan. Season 2 will be mine too!

Old Post 11-14-2002 11:51 AM
Kaijyu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaijyu Click here to Send Kaijyu a Private Message Find more posts by Kaijyu Add Kaijyu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

Smile

oh wow, only 9 days, I hadn't expected it that soon.

Will other sites be stocking them?

(I've emailed amazon.co.uk to ask them if they will, they are always excellent at replying to customer questions )

Last edited by Wingless Flyer on 11-14-2002 at 02:18 PM

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:09 PM
Wingless Flyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingless Flyer Click here to Send Wingless Flyer a Private Message Find more posts by Wingless Flyer Add Wingless Flyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingless Flyer

quote:
Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk

I am sorry to confirm that the title 'Stargate SG-1 complete series
2' is not available on our site as yet. Do check our site
occasionally as this title may appear soon

Warmest regards,

A Harish
Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

Not bad, pretty quick. But they don't have it, which I wouldnt've expected. But getting it from another site (as long as they are sharpish with delivery ) is no problem..

Old Post 11-14-2002 03:57 PM
SG-1

I am hoping it comes through my door on the day of release

DVDWorld are usually very good with delivering pre-orders plus their they only shop I have found selling it.

Old Post 11-14-2002 06:03 PM
Wingless Flyer

Sounds good SG-1, Looks like I maybe purchasing my Stargate DVDs off of them in the future

Thanks for the info guys!

Old Post 11-14-2002 08:02 PM
Wingless Flyer

Bravo with bells on!!

Amazon have just listed that they will be selling the other seasons in boxset form Looks like I was a day off on my E-mail

This is great news, looks like more companies will be selling them which can only be good news!

BTW - Season One Boxset rocks, Stargate whenever I want to watch it

Old Post 11-16-2002 06:00 PM
Lya

[size=1] As i'm not wasting my money buying all the episodes again...can anyone tell me why the boxset is an 18? [/color]

Last edited by Lya on 11-16-2002 at 08:10 PM

Old Post 11-16-2002 08:02 PM
Lya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lya Click here to Send Lya a Private Message Find more posts by Lya Add Lya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote