Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Ch7 ain't so discreet
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

They did it to buffy as well. Saying how she fights like a girl and you should be left wondering why. But no they turn around and say that Giles did it to her. There goes the whole story.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-27-2002 09:34 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

There are so many Aussie threads kicking the crap outta Chan 7 I didn't know which one too choose...

I'm in Queensland, and I picked up the tv week today (from Sept 7-13) And on Thrusday, September 12 at 7:30 it reads...

Stargate SG-1: Meridian
FINAL

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!! Not only do they own us about 3 episodes into season 6 - Meridian isn't even the last episode of season 5!

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-02-2002 08:26 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Druid
Spawn of the Hypercane

Well down here in Sydney, Meridian is NOT the last episode according to TV Week. And my feelings are that because Seven has just revamped their SG-1 promotions, its gonna be around for a while longer, probably into Season 6.

Old Post 09-03-2002 05:33 AM
Druid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Druid Click here to Send Druid a Private Message Find more posts by Druid Add Druid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

So your saying they're just screwing queensland around? (like they screw Vic around?)
*is even MORE peeved now*

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-03-2002 09:58 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

quote:
[i]Originaly posted by Captn Carter[/b]
(like they screw Vic around?)

And SA... Don't forget they screw SA around too..

Old Post 09-03-2002 10:57 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

ehehehehe thats how channel 7 are, they show episodes in different seasons, have cheesy promos, cut out episode bits and screw all other states (save Sydney) around

Old Post 09-04-2002 03:24 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

Everyones kicking the crap outta 7 because they have those stupic things that come right before the adds that have nothing to do with the show usually. Some guy shining a torch on a rainbow stick or a snake climbin over some heels. Puh! And the fact that we are almost a season of SG-1 behind everyone else. AND because they are putting Meridian on as a final when Revelations part 1 is. AND because we're not gonna c revelations for a while and I really wanna because it's the forst ep with Anubis.

My spleen is hereby vented. Thank you.

Old Post 09-04-2002 11:58 PM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

actually, i like some of those little ad teaser thingies.. well, the stargate ones at least.. the head of Ra (or is it Tut?) with funky dance music over the top.. or the rainbow kawoosh or transport rings.... i think on other shows as well they can be quite creative...

my fav ads were the fruitopia ones.. anyone remember them?

Old Post 09-05-2002 03:30 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

oh crap! are they gonna put meridian as a final, on the 19th please dont tell me its the 19th!!!

Old Post 09-05-2002 08:08 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

Meridian won't be the finale, from the looks of the promo for next week. They did the whole 'one of them will die'. Sorry but technically they're not really dead :P

Anyway, anyone else been noticing ch7's stupid lead in to the first ad segment lately? They put up a 'fact'. Eg, the first one they had was 'Who built the stargates? No one knows!'....
They set a lovely precedence, starting with an incorrect 'fact'.....but today's was the worst yet. 'if you stepped into the stargate it would self destruct!'
What the feck? ahahaha....do they even watch the show?

Old Post 09-05-2002 09:49 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

HUHH!!!!??????? god I want to go and kick their arses personally! lol.
Start a thread with Channel 7 facts ... unless theyll all be over next week or something.

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:51 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

They've only been doing it for about 4 weeks. I don't tape the lead-ins to the ad segments, and I don't remember the other 2 they've had. Maybe someone else does......
Still...'if you stepped into the stargate it would self destruct!' ...please. I have to admit I laughed my arse off though - ch7 is a constant source of annoyance and simultaneous amusement.

Old Post 09-05-2002 02:24 PM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
the rainbow kawoosh or transport rings
They the ones where everyone was a DJ????

Bloody hell
Spoiler:
Danny didn't even die from the actual gate it was from mass radiation poisioning to his rightarm which then spread
Thats just lame from them to say something such as that. Have they no shame??? But then again it seems that the only people who go on about those little things are us sci-fi geeks.......have we no shame?????

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:21 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lord ?okar
Supreme System Lord

You know I was just about to say something about the littel things that 7 writes just after the intro. I read the "who built the Stargates" one and the "if you stepped into the stargate it would exlplode" one. What does it mean? We know who built the gates and it exploding???? Maybe someone just saw the last part of 48 Hours without the clarification and decided it sounded good. Otherwise I'm drawing a blank

Old Post 09-06-2002 12:37 AM
Lord ?okar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lord ?okar Click here to Send Lord ?okar a Private Message Find more posts by Lord ?okar Add Lord ?okar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

i actually have to applaud channel 7 for next weeks promo. Yeah sure, technically no-one dies, but.. apart from us fanatics, who is going to argue? I was just so shocked that they didn't give it away at all and actually made it kinda exciting.. i mean, for someone who has no clue, you'd be thinking WTF??????

bring it on.

Old Post 09-06-2002 02:44 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote