Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Airsoft and Paintball
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bikemancs
See you in January

Airsoft and Paintball

Hey guys I'm wondering if any of you play paintball or airsoft. I know some of you do but I want to get it all in one place.

I mainly do paintball but I am getting into Airsoft through a friend of mine.

PB equipment:
Stock AutoMag 68 with remote, 8 pod harness and a PGP pistol.

Airsoft:
Beretta 92SF lookalike probably will get an M16 or M4 rifle...maybe an MP5 or P90 but I like long rifles...not the really short ones.

I will see you next year because that's when I'll be back on. have a merry christmas a Happy New Year and a good holiday for those of you for whom the above does not apply.

ANUBIS you still have to send me your pic!!!!!!! :angry:

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:47 PM
bikemancs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bikemancs Click here to Send bikemancs a Private Message Visit bikemancs's homepage! Find more posts by bikemancs Add bikemancs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

omg, i LOVE paintballing!!! it's so sweet! i would tell you all what equipment i have, but i have to rush to school now, didn't relize i was late!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-06-2002 02:57 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Its a bummer you can't play paintball here in oz until your 18 and i still have a year to go.

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:38 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

What's airsoft?

I've never tried paintballing but I'd love to give it a go.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:30 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vern
ADSL Pirate

BB guns, i only ever had a little glock i used to play with. I found this site a while ago and it was still in my fav's. They have a stargate game i think... yeah it's at the bottom of that page.

Last edited by Vern on 12-06-2002 at 09:45 PM

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:40 PM
Vern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vern Click here to Send Vern a Private Message Visit Vern's homepage! Find more posts by Vern Add Vern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I'd play paintball, but no one I know is in to it. Plus it's expensive. I've played a couple times and used quite a lot of paintballs.

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:26 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I'm going for my 18th with my brother and a bunch of guys. Its gonna be a blast. Its a bucket but worthit.

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:52 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

I would play paint ball If I could use the paint ball equivilant of that gun oneill used....

Basically, Id have all the men with conventional weapons around me, and when they all died from being out in the open... Id finish the game off O'neill style.

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:55 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

you WOULD have all the men around you, doc.

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:56 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Yes I would... with their large weapons pointed away from me and towards the advancing army of females who were all after me, and who wanted to have sex with me and thats why I killed my men to have sex with the women and sex them good.

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:00 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

haha stop trying to justify it by flooding your posts with reaffirmations of your heterosexuality

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:03 PM
president doc

sex with women... with large weapons.

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:05 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Ohh your talking about the guns not the .........

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:06 PM
president doc

peniseses

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:08 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Its funny how this thread when from paint to weapons.

Old Post 12-06-2002 11:09 PM