Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Admiral Janeway
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missile
i said peanuts

Admiral Janeway

The new Trek movie is coming out soon and Janeway made Admiral. i suppose she deserved it though for rescuing her crew and, bringing some major tech and, charting an unknown part of the universe and, making first contact with loads of new spicies AND, killing the Borg Queen.

man shes a tough little bitch come to think about it. and apparently shes got the best office in Starfleet

so i was wondering should she be admiral, or should she be retired ? i leave it to you my fellow Trekkers...i...i...mean Gaters.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 10-15-2002 at 02:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:06 PM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Majson
The Quantum Leaper

she didn't Kill the borg Queen.....you think in such 3 dimentional terms....

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:44 PM
Majson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Majson Click here to Send Majson a Private Message Visit Majson's homepage! Find more posts by Majson Add Majson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Trekkers......Grrrr....The only star trec that i watch is deep space nine but looking at stargate's General Hammond he stated that he should have retired 5 years ago yet he still took command of the Stargate program. My guess is that this lady had the choice to retire and choose not to as she prob had nothing left to do at home.......In normals people's talk I wouldn't have a clue???

Old Post 10-12-2002 12:57 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

OMG! A new Trek movie??? Details?

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:11 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

ooh, I havent seen that screen shot, looks good.

Here are a coupla trailers

Anyway, why should she be retired? shes not 60 or 70 last time I checked.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:14 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

How could you not know......But then again the only reason i know is cause my dad always makes the whole family go and watch the trec movies....I grew up on trec and battle star G.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:22 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

OK, after watching the trailers, I have to see it! Even though there will be a great risk of being seen while entering the cinema

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:46 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

YOu could always go dressed up as someone with a mask and all and you would fit right in.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:47 PM
president doc

yup, or you could go with a staff weapon and a gold seal on your forehead

Watch the trailers in full screen, theyre bloody great

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:52 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Hehehehe that just reminded me i read some were that teal'c losses the stamp in the last ep or so.

Old Post 10-12-2002 01:56 PM
president doc

He does? Wo0T?!"?$

Although the guy really could have plastic surgery and remove the symbol of his being born into slavery at anytime.
Oh well.

I read the script to this movie some time back lol, man, you gotta love scifi, with all the leaks etc, its almost as bad as military planning.

Old Post 10-12-2002 02:01 PM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

LOL, don't you just love 'classification'?

I think Spock ears will do as a disguise.... though I may have to resort to squeezing myself into an asgard costume

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-12-2002 02:13 PM
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Gay Quicktime doesnt let you download trailers unless its The two Towers....something for which I am very thankful for.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-12-2002 02:18 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

hmm, Yahoo also does trailers, anyhu, Im glad for the connection the lord hath provided
The small ones never really do them justice though.

Old Post 10-12-2002 02:28 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Link to what i was saying about teal'c.

Old Post 10-12-2002 02:35 PM