Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > iwantoneofthose.com
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ahh, Sam, they look so cute (both of them)

She hitched a ride to misery

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-13-2002 07:56 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
So what car was this?

It was a Porche 928S4. Also, I was incorrect. The top speed is listed as 168 mph. So I was probably going around 150-160 mph. I was careful not to Redline it. Didn't want to hurt daddy's car. My dad did something kinda illegal and had the Cadalytic Converter hollowed out. Made it sound really mean - suppost to slightly increase HP. Still passed emissions too. Still... what a ride! Great suspension.

Last edited by Roy on 12-13-2002 at 08:34 PM

Old Post 12-13-2002 08:29 PM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

this thread got off topic v. fast

i want legolas for christmas, all wrapped up in a nice bow... and nothing else

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:53 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Not really Taz, Its I want one of those... and I do

Old Post 12-13-2002 09:54 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

really love your cars

all i know about cars i learnt in gran turismo 3. which is not a lot. i want gran turismo concept for christmas... but i'd prefer gta vice city...

Old Post 12-13-2002 10:00 PM
dr.taz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dr.taz Click here to Send dr.taz a Private Message Visit dr.taz's homepage! Find more posts by dr.taz Add dr.taz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by Roy
How fast have you guys ever been in a car before? I can't be completely accurate... but when I was about 20, I took my dad's car out and it's speedometer went to 160 mph. I buried it for about 20 seconds and I'm sure it was still slowly accelerating. The max for the car was listed at 180. It was really scary... but so cool - very surreal! I'll probably never get the opportunity again.

To do this, you got to have a really fast car AND lotz of empty road!

Thats why its great to live in my area 10 mins away is the speedway..........as well as the new bus transet lane that goes on for over 5 miles and no buses use it in the really earily morning *Evil grin* Smooth as and covers at least two counties so the coppers get to fight over who gets you while you speed away The industrial area is closer then the speed way which has many empty streets at night just for the lovely drag or two......*can you just tell that i aspire to drag????? *

I want these

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/product...zfr1_small.html

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/product..._gts_small.html

Last edited by chameleon on 12-14-2002 at 01:47 AM

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:41 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy
Speaker-Second Foundation

Motorcycles are great, but... ya know what my brother-in-law, a firefighter calls em. Or, at least it's what he says the emergency docs call em at the hospital - Donercycles. You know, organ doners!

Old Post 12-14-2002 02:07 AM
Roy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Click here to Send Roy a Private Message Find more posts by Roy Add Roy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam
Supergirl

The fastest I've ever been in a car is about 70mph......

blog

Old Post 12-14-2002 09:06 AM
Sam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Click here to Send Sam a Private Message Visit Sam's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Add Sam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dr.taz
Apple Sauce Bitch!

nah, choppers are the thing for me

Old Post 12-14-2002 03:24 PM