Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > could use some motivation
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Na'La'Re
Self-Appointed Chosen One

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Your email -nymph...........
isn't working.
How are we to talk LOTR and Stargate if it don't work?

Still the prettiest!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 04-11-2002 12:34 AM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

Come home!!!!! Visit meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And btw, u know they put the queen mum's funeral over Angel?!?!?! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!! Naughty channel seven.

hotmail not working? use yahoo.

[email protected]

DMH, mon cousin

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:22 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kaila
Humor me.

hang on a sec, how did u make that post if ur in QLD? at indro?

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:23 AM
Kaila is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kaila Click here to Send Kaila a Private Message Find more posts by Kaila Add Kaila to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Na'La'Re
Self-Appointed Chosen One

Location: Beetleguese 6- it was originally called Beetleguese 5 but Beetleguese 6 thought 5 sounded better than 6 and stole our number. The Numerical Wars are still being fought at this time. Will shall regain our number!

Talking BLAH, BLAH

I KNOW! I KNOW!

You could have a scene were Teal'c is convinced that Kaila is a hamster and wants to put her in a cage and keep her and call George.

DMH, Loki

Old Post 05-05-2002 03:58 AM
Na'La'Re is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Na'La'Re Click here to Send Na'La'Re a Private Message Find more posts by Na'La'Re Add Na'La'Re to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote