Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Fic/Episode ideas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Goa`uld
Descended God

Fic/Episode ideas

Post your ideas! Maybe someone will turn them into a story.

Here is my idea:

Apophis Starts a secret base under water on Earth, and it's real deep and sg-1 don't have the technology to get down there.
So they call that "Nem" guy from Fire and Water, who is happy to help out because the Goa'uld took his wife away from him.
Anyway, he gets captured, and tortured by Toruk (? Serpent's Venom) but then Nem convinces Toruk that he could become his own uberlord, instead of serving Apophis. So toruk rebels against Apophis, takes nem onboard (because nem is tough and could be his first prime) some kind of craft to eject them from the 'underwater bubble' where the base is... and upon the craft bursting through the bubble.... the base collapses, and the audience is left thinking Apophis is dead.

tada.
if you worked on that it would be a sweet episode.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 10:41 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Ash Man

i should have made a copy of that two part episode synopsis i posted to the last board...

ah well, i can't be bothered to re-write the whole thing

ash

Old Post 10-23-2001 12:54 AM
The Ash Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Ash Man Click here to Send The Ash Man a Private Message Find more posts by The Ash Man Add The Ash Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Nothing boring or shippy.

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:05 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

thats well kool goa'uld.. how do you do stuff like that???
anywaY my idean is that two random characters..... i dont know lets call them sam and jack.... fell in love but had everything against them so they carried on until an accident happened to .... jack and ... sam decided to quit the.... erm lets say air force so she could be with him. she carried on at the ...... sgc as a scientist and still did everything she did before!!!she also grew her hair long.. and they all lived happily ever after!!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 01:38 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

How about an episode of "Divorce Court" starring Sam and Jack? There's no way a marriage between those two would last past the honeymoon.

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:52 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

BTW Gou'ald, you're idea sounds really good, however, it would probably be too expense to produce on a cable show's budget.

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:54 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you dont know that for sure jojo!
yeah you idea does sound kool goa'uld

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:49 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

And assuming, as usual, Apophis didn't die, how would he get out?

Old Post 10-25-2001 06:34 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote