Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Panto 2: Dr. Who?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Skip
VAE VICTIS

Panto 2: Dr. Who?

To be read AFTER Gatestalk preferrably.

Title: Doctor Who?
Author: Skip
Email: [email protected]
Category: Humour, crossover.
Rating: U- mild Goa?uld and Danny whumpin.
Summary: Someone watches too much TV.
Comments: Don?t ask! Prequel to ?Little Red Baseball Cap? and ?Goldilocks And The Three Bears.? And mainly the ?Panto Fics.? Read, but please don?t weep!
Disclaimer: I don?t own them. Rich people do. I?m not making profit, so please don?t sue! Stargate SG-1 and all it?s characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. This story was not written for any financial gain and no copyright was intentionally infringed.

Doctor Who?

Daniel: Um, this isn?t really a pantomime per se?

Jack: Who cares?

Daniel: OK.

Doctor Who music.

Jack: Now Daniel Jackson was a doctor of Brainless Obelisks and Rhetoric In Netherworld Groups- old stuff and dead languages. This meant that he could put B.O.R.I.N.G after his name.

Daniel: Hey!

Teal?c: Was that intended to be funny, O?Neill?

Jack: Duh! So Daniel Jackson, B.O.R.I.N.G, had gotten his degree on a small planet called Abydos. The evil Master had taken his wife, Sha?re and he was determined to get her back.

Daniel: Yeah, nobody messes with the Doc!

Sam: Um, is he OK?

Jack: I think he?s been watching too much late night TV. Anyway, you?re not in the story till later, go do something that involves lots of numbers.

Teal?c: I believe that Daniel Jackson wishes to go through the gate in search of his wife.

Jack: It?s a TARDIS! Put your eyebrow down- it stands for Travelling Across Ranging Distances In a Stargate.

Sam: Really good sir! If you?d just put something about the physics of it-

Jack: But then it wouldn?t be a Tardis! So Daniel went through the Tardis and came out on Earth. He met two guys there.

Teal?c: Greetings.

Sam: How come we?re just two guys? Don?t we deserve a special intro? How come Teal?c?s on Earth?

Jack: OK, there was this robotic dog and another doctor. This one had gotten a degree in Science With Obscure Theories. So she was Samantha Carter, S.W.O.T

Daniel: Hey, I?m Dr. Daniel Jackson, you may have heard of me.

Teal?c: Doctor Who?

Jack: Stop groaning Sam. Anyhow, these guys had nothing to do, other than play golf and do equations, so they agreed to help him defeat the Master. Why they didn?t go fishing?

Daniel: Jack! We?re getting bored here!

Jack: OK, all right already! So the three of them jumped into the Tardis.

Sam: Wow! I think I?ll write a thesis when I get home.

Daniel: How come Teal?c?s wrapped in tin-foil?

Jack: I thought he?d be less freaky as K-9.

Pause.

Sam: Well, yeah.

Jack: When they got there, they were surrounded by lots of Daleks.

Teal?c: They are simply Jaffa wearing old-fashioned metal bins.

Daniel: How come you know about dustbins?

Teal?c: It is a hobby of mine.

Sam: O?Kaaayy.

Jack: Come on, it?s just as weird as Daniel studying his culture.

Daniel: But? bins?

Jack: Meanwhile, the Daleks were pointing their staff-weapons through their bins? um armour.

Dalek/Jaffa 1: Exterminate-kree!

Daniel: Quick, run away!

Jack: Quick run away? You are supposed to be the big hero! Stand and fight, don?t run away!

Sam: We are outnumbered sir.

Jack: Never stopped me.

Daniel: All I have is my sonic-dictionary (who thinks up these things?)

-I do-

Daniel: Oh.

Jack: Who said that?

Teal?c: Somebody with more time than sense.

Sam: Hey! I?m being shot at here!

Daniel: Hey, the scenery is just cardboard! We can hide behind it!

Jack: No fair! That?s cheating!

Sam: So?

Jack: Of course, MGM would never have such cheap and unbelievable scenery.

Daniel: I don?t think you?ll get a pay rise for that.

Jack: Worth a try.

Apophis: Hah! Did you think you could hide in a dimensional rift?

Sam: See! It wasn?t just a cheat.

Jack: But you didn?t bother giving it a name.

Daniel; You would have just told her to stop waffling!

Jack: Wouldn?t!

Daniel: Would!

Jack: Wouldn?t!

Apophis: Excuse me, but I am in the middle of my evil gloating!

Teal?c: It will not work. O?Neill has made me watch this series, as well as Star Trek and Star Wars so that I will understand his references. You will gloat and then we will defeat you.

Apophis: Is that so?

Sam: Way to go Teal?c, now he won?t tell us his evil plan and we will be doomed!

Teal?c: I just thought it would be more economical.

Jack: Teal?c you?re supposed to be a dog.

Teal?c: Woof.

Apophis: I will chain you all to my wall as I consider a more fiendish way to dispose of you, buwahahahaha!

Daniel: Jack?

Jack: What?

Daniel: Do you think you could give us a bit of help? He?s probably going to use his mind-ray to wipe my memories!

Jack: And?

Daniel: Jaaack!

Jack: OK. I?m not supposed to do this, especially after you cheated back there?

Sam: It wasn?t cheating.

Jack: You?ve got to stay true to the period! Wobbly scenery and rubbish costumes alike!

Daniel: I wonder what sci-fi will be like in years to come?

Jack: So along comes this? um, swap-thing.

Maybourne: Glug.

Daniel: Jack!

Jack: Sorry, but that was the first alien I thought of? and Maybourne is slimy? so along comes this tree-person.

Nox woman: Hi!

Jack: And due to Danny?s linguistic skills, Docs BORING and SWOT and their little chokes dog got free.

Sam: Cheers.

Teal?c: Woof.

Daniel: K9 could talk, couldn?t he?

Jack: Yes, so long as he doesn?t spoil the story again.

Teal?c: I will not let you down again.

Jack: You better believe it.

Apophis: Hah! Now I have you! Your mind will be destroyed by my ray gun and you will no longer be called BORING!

Sam: Don?t think so.

She shoots Apophis, who drops the ribbon device.

Jack: Hey, the woman never saves the day!

Sam: We?ll see about that!

Daniel: I think you better let her, she seems pretty mad to me.

Teal?c: I concur, Major Carter appears to be getting very angry.

Jack: So the BOR?

Sam: That is getting pretty old. Daniel, you coming for a drink?

Daniel: Sure, Teal?c, you can come too? when you?ve changed.

Jack: Hey! You can?t do this! It?s a classic! Guys? Oh, what the hell, I?ll watch some hockey.

TV turns over.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:25 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

lololololololololololol *ahhh finger cramp * lololololololololololololololololol
that was so funny... shame there wasnt any shippiness in it..... you gotta do one as star wars... y'know jack as solo... danny as ...skywalker.... sam as leia and teal'c as chewy!!!
you have talent and i respect you for it!!

Old Post 10-23-2001 01:52 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

does anyone respect me?..
yeah, not bad thingy!

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:55 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Skip
VAE VICTIS

THANKYOU I have done one on SW but it has a few fic writers in as characters... I shall post eventually...... if you like.....
BTW..... I didn't do as you suggested... I went a DIFFERENT ROUTE..... *nudge nudge wink wink!*

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:19 PM
Skip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skip Click here to Send Skip a Private Message Visit Skip's homepage! Find more posts by Skip Add Skip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote