Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Shipper game
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

the whole military relations rules being scrapped and then Carter being reinstated as a Major, and chocolate, and never missing the Simpsons (Jack's) and being the biggest smartass in the world (Sam's) and getting Maybourne in jail permanently and....

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-10-2002 06:50 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

senator Kinsley being sent to act as the Earths diplomat. But hes dead now. In the mean time Jack was....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:47 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

wishing for there to be 200 brand spanking new Simpsons, while Sam was wishing the same thing. but the increased entropy created by both wishes at an exact similtanious (sp...?) time, in one universe caused...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:08 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

The writers head to explode(mine to be specific) and a seconed writer had to be hired who wrote the following.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:13 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Peace spread throughout the galaxy, and all evil or bad things in the world were eliminated, and all the good things in the universe (every single one that exists!) lived happily ever after.
The End.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:15 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

(what why no i will continue the story)

UNTIL, the NOx invaded Earth in big ships shapped like......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:17 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

Ice cream cones, and...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:20 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Hamburgers. They landed only in Peru though were they.....

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:24 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

ate all the Ice Cream in the entire country... this outraged the...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:28 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Americans, for no reason other than the shortage of Ice Cream that resulted in the US. Soon the Nox had Conqured much of South America. But.......

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:31 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

then along came the most Evil Horrible race of creatures in the entire universe..., ICE CREAM MANUFACTURERS!!!!! dun dun duuuuuuuuuun...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:32 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

who allied with the nox to supply them with as much ice cream as they wanted if they got hair cuts.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:39 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

but the Nox said "No ruddy way!" and hightailed it over to the world that was the most abundant source of Ice Cream in the universe...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 10:55 PM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

which just happened to be the world were Anubis was hiding out.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:01 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

eating all the ice cream away...

The Nox, having looked forward to this world since their creation, got SUPER mad (like i am right now...) and killed Anubis and all his minions...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:02 PM