Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > A Game III
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

A Game III

Ok, since the last game thread seems to have come to a close, lets start a new one!!!

Sg-1 stepped onto the dusty planet of P5G-2R3 just as the first of three suns was rising. "Well Campers...

BSF
HRADP!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:26 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Break out the sunlight it's gunna be a hot one, Jonas quinn goes, I think the weather will change, tealc goes: *lifts an eyebrow* and carter says...

Old Post 11-09-2002 03:30 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

yes, sir. Suggest we set up base camp and rest until the sun goes down", while winking suggestively at Jack. Jack looked at her and replied...

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 11-09-2002 04:23 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

major, report to my tent at 1100 hours
yes sir.
and major, wear something sexy

the major...

Old Post 11-09-2002 07:19 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

giggles as if she were fifteen again, but turns to Jonas and says...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:42 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Im sorry Jonas, but you and Teal'c are going to have to share a tent again. But come on, it wasn't that bad last time, was it?

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 11-10-2002 03:32 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Suddenly Jack wakes up sweating from the weirdest dream he ever had.

Old Post 11-10-2002 10:44 PM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

And finds Dr Frasier in bed next to him, then

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-10-2002 10:59 PM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D?W?R
1st Prime of Apophis

he says

"what's up doc"

and doc fraser stabs him in the ass with a needle.

Old Post 11-10-2002 11:43 PM
D?W?R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D?W?R Click here to Send D?W?R a Private Message Find more posts by D?W?R Add D?W?R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

And when Jake wakes up he finds himself in a bed. He looks up and sees General Hammond standing over him.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-11-2002 02:31 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rithmah
Got Vespa?

Location: On the potak taking a shitak in the peltak with Selmak on Delmak

"Well, son," Hammond said, "it looks like I finally caught you with your pants down."

O'Neill opened his mouth to protest and said...

I have a Vespa and two cats!

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:50 AM
Rithmah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rithmah Click here to Send Rithmah a Private Message Find more posts by Rithmah Add Rithmah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

"What are you talking about, Hammond? My pants are off, not down!" As the general laughs, Teal'c...

Bovine Revolutionary No. 23 || Gater || Serious Manic || Amateur Agony Aunt || Love child of Legolas and Venus

Old Post 11-11-2002 03:03 PM
Charlie Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Carter Click here to Send Charlie Carter a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Carter Add Charlie Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Walks in and raises his eyebrow, and says, "Indeed O'Neill ur pants are not down, but

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-11-2002 04:41 PM
Charlie Carter
1/2 of the Teen Brigade!

they are undoubtibly off." Teal'c walks out, his eyebrow still raised as Carter walks in and says...

Old Post 11-11-2002 05:35 PM
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

"Wake up, MacUseless!"

Jack then woke up again, in his pup tent, back on the dusty valley floor of 2R3.

A low rumble emanated from the mountain range bearing north. The tinny voice of Lt. Harolds, one of the SG-5 outpost pickets pitched eight clicks off, crackled through Jack's radio.

"Colonel, we're eyeballing an atmospheric disturbance, about thirty degress above the horizon. Looks like the blast plume of a ship in a descent-deccel profile, sir. It's closing in rapidly."

Jack bore out of his tent at a flat run towards the Stargate. Sam Carter was already standing at the low, gray form of the DHD.

"Get that gate dialed, Major!" he said, slapping in a fresh clip to the P90.

"Already going, Colonel." she replied, pressing at the glyphs. "Spin up the MALP, sir, if you'd please."

Jonas and Teal'c came trotting in behind them, Jonas skidding to a stop in the loose dirt. "What is the problem here?"

"Apparently our trouble may be that." Teal'c said, pointing north. In the purple hue of the dawning sky, a dark rippling spot of vapor was slowly arcing towards the planet, growing larger as its distance shortened rapidly."

Jack clicked at his radio. "SG-5, evacuate your camp immediately. Get into the Humvee and get back here ASAP. I say again, ASAP."

"Roger that. Evac camp, pronto."

The rumbling sound intensified. Jack looked up to see that the head of the trailing snake of vapor or smoke was approaching closer.

"Sir, at the velocity that object is coming in, the hypersonic shock wave that'll come off it is gonna?"

Sam was cut off as a loud *BOOM* hammered at their heads, followed a half a second later by an even greater shock of air that physically pushed everyone off their feet.

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Last edited by Rhydderch Hael on 11-11-2002 at 05:55 PM

Old Post 11-11-2002 05:52 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote