Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > top 10 ways to defeat Anubis
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
neith

top 10 ways to defeat Anubis

1) tell the Asgard his host is one of their primordial ancestors - after what he did to Thor I'm sure the asgard will enjoy performing vivisections to remove that vital sexy dna!!!

2) Sool the Gouald Costume Guild onto him - he's voilated the dress code with that out of date hooded cape Nazgul look!

3) have him capture Sam and take a fancy to her - within hours catastrophe will follow!

4) send Jonas to negiotate with him - even half a hour of Jonas' EEK factor - earnest eager and keen!!! will either have him helpless with laughter or retiring to his sacrophagus for a decade's nap to recover!

5) send Ascended Danny to visit him !
a hours sermon of pseudo mahayana metaphysics should shrivel his symbiote !
shudder which zen text book "inspired" the writers for certain scenes in meridian???

6) how many times do I have to say it !

chocolate - massive shipments of darrell lea dark chocolate bars thru the gates!!!

7) O"Neill takes him fishing and the minnesota mosquitos eats him alive!

8) reactivate the reese gynoid and tell
her she can pay whatever games she likes with Anubis

9) tell the nox he's been playing in one of their wildlife reserves

10) of for pity's sake someone check peter's schedule for next year and find out how many episodes of da vinci's inquest he's signed up for and then

BRING BACK APOPHIS to kick Anubis' butt!

please give us a sexy stylish smart sneaky Gouald villian instead of a thug in a cape !!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:39 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Is this the right forum? Not that it's any of my business.

quote:
Originally posted by neith
2) Sool the Gouald Costume Guild onto him - he's voilated the dress code with that out of date hooded cape Nazgul look!

What does Sool mean? And the Nazgul look will never be out of date, it's epic.

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:36 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

lol, ummmmm.... guessing someone doesn't like Anubis? And not a great fan of Jonas... or Meridian.... Or....

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 12:04 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Or anyone for that matter....Its was a short laugh.....

quote:
please give us a sexy stylish smart sneaky Gouald villian instead of a thug in a cape !!!

Osiris???????

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:17 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neith

well Venus it was either here or the general forum?

sool ... what you do when you're encouraging the dogs to chase off intruders?

I actually like Jonas !
I'm just very afraid the character will not be handled properly ...
its just that peachy keen smile and EEK - earnest eager and keen - does sum up the characteristics of jonas that seem to most either annoy or endear people !

Anubis doesnt so far impress me the least!
He seems more a SFX than a character - maybe he's a holographic front for Osiris?

meridian - i liked it better than i thought but it had several writing flaws and i could see missing scenes in it - scenes that seem to have been cut to allow for more jack/daniel angst

it was a good script that seems to have suffered from over editing and "helpful" last minutes alterations?

and I still want Apophis BACK!!!
its that combo of cold hostile glares with a whisper of deep hidden fires ... i miss!!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 03:42 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

quote:
and I still want Apophis BACK!!!
its that combo of cold hostile glares with a whisper of deep hidden fires ... i miss!!!

Nooo, please no more! He was a really good bad guy... but face it- he's dead. Not coming back. It's already been done and if it happened again it must mean that the writers are really running out of ideas

quote:
sool ... what you do when you're encouraging the dogs to chase off intruders?

Still not getting what you mean.

quote:
it was a good script that seems to have suffered from over editing and "helpful" last minutes alterations?

Either that, or the writers are trying to keep us guessing until the very last moment.

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 10:40 AM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

"sool" isn't in dictionary.com. Is it like, Aussie slang? *thinks* When you encourage dogs to chase something? Yell at them?

Old Post 10-06-2002 11:50 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

Umm... the Americans go "sick 'em boy"... or is that just stereotyping? I have never heard that word in my life.

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:07 PM
Venus

What does "sick 'em boy" mean?? The good old Brits say "run like the wiiind!!!"

Old Post 10-06-2002 12:21 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

It mean kill, kill, kill!

The Irish don't need to say anything to get the dogs to attack, we just don't train them not to

quote:
its that combo of cold hostile glares with a whisper of deep hidden fires

That's the reason I thought he was funny, in a sad way, when he wasn't supposed to be

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 10-06-2002 01:36 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

quote:
It mean kill, kill, kill!

Well, I wouldn't have put it like that... I would have said:
"Go get (kill, maul, eat, bite, damage, mutilate... you get the picture) him boy!"

So yeah, what KC said

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-06-2002 03:10 PM
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

lol, wat a description. i agree with Lucyace, he was good, but he been brough back to much. he's gone forever *sniff*

And the Nazgul are sweet! like said b4, epic!!!!

I luv LOTR

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-07-2002 01:04 AM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neith

does it help explain "sool" if I state the image I had was of dozens of the little gray guys clambering all over Anubis like hyperactive puppies all trying to obtain dna samples by various means?

unless they're too busy reading the copy of "The Joy of Sex" jack sent them?

Old Post 10-07-2002 01:32 AM
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

OK, it might be one of those days..... but I'm still not understanding this.

<--- Just Lucy

Add me!!

Old Post 10-07-2002 06:48 PM
missile
i said peanuts

you could shoot him twice with a zat ?

Or whats more fun, you run over his testicles with a steamroller wooooooooo thats got to kill, or you could chop one of his arms off, pour itching powder down his pants and leave him hanging off a cliff, but the killer has to be Cilla Black !!! Supprise Supprise will leave his brain melted,

would you pick anubis on Blind Date who knows under that mask may lie a beast of a lover

Old Post 10-09-2002 11:54 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote