Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > and sam shivered ...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
neith

and sam shivered ...

This could be Sam's worst nightmare and wicked fantasy?

The doorbell rung and Sam shivered and slowly got up. It rung again and relucantly she went towards the door. She felt like she was moving through molasses. She opened it hestitantly and nearly fainted.
It was Nerim.
"Hello Samantha I finally made it to Earth. My ship's hidden in a nearby park. I didnt want anyone else to know I'm alive."
Sam smiled at him and waved him into the lounge and started to make coffee. The doorvbell rung again.

This time it was Orlin. Sam's eyes widened.
"Hello Sam. The others gave me permission to visit you. Have you forgiven me for the credit card bill yet?" Stunned she also waved him into the lounge room. Then the bell rung again.

This time it was Martouf. Sam did faint.

Waking up on the lounge she saw them sitting around the table all lovingly looking at her. And the doorbell rung. It was Jonas.
"You said I could come any time?" Numbly she waved him in.

And the d@@# bell rung again. It was O'Neill.

"What's going on in here?" he demanded.
"Sir have you been spying on me AGAIN!"
"Well actually Teal'c and I were just drving past and we were worried when we saw the lights on ..."
"AT 3AM in the morning!!!" she protested.
"Hey we were driving back from the jello wrestling in Anaheim!"

Jonas interrupted. "We've all been talking and we're willing to explore a polyandrous relationship if you're interested?"

And then the doorbell rung and Sam shivered hoping this time she really was awake.

okay the dream setting is a cliche but ...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-17-2002 01:52 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

so.. janet was already therE?

Old Post 06-17-2002 02:40 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Or was it hammond?

Old Post 06-17-2002 09:32 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

And then the doorbell rung and Sam shivered hoping this time she really was awake.

Mc Kay stood at the door, before he could get a word out, El presidente stepped on him and swept Carter away.
The end.

Old Post 06-17-2002 01:28 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Ah but you forgot Sam's first boyfriend on the show, who was oddly enough, named ... Jonas.

And didn't he also die?

Old Post 06-17-2002 11:18 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neith

nope I only included guys shes likes!!!

i was thinking of doing one in which half of SGC and several other sgverse folk claim to Anubis but I'm not sure if I can spin the gag out that far ... since I'm in the mood to do parodies / humor stuff anyone want to see that or my next effort - called
"..and Teal'c shopped..."

I'm putting these up here cos they seem too short for my web site but people will welcome to pass them on ... any parody or humor pieces by me are public domain

and finally no Janet and Hammond were NOT there altho maybe in the next one ... they'll appear?

Old Post 06-18-2002 03:29 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

^^^ confuses me

Old Post 06-22-2002 11:48 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote