Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Fan Fiction > Fic: Danny Whimpered
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

Fic: Danny Whimpered

Danny Whimpered

Danny whimpered. His slight form trembled. ?Puh puh puhlease don?t hurt me,? he sobbed. Tears spilled from his azure eyes, trickling down his smooth cheeks forming a puddle on the floor.

?Hey, wait just one minute,? said Daniel indignantly.

The fanfic writer jumped. ?Aaagh, don?t DO that,? she screeched. ?I?m trying to write a story here. The last thing I need is for one of the characters to interrupt the creative
process,? she bitched.

?By the way, what the hell is that description of me all about? Slight form, smooth cheeks, a PUDDLE of tears. Contrary to popular opinion I AM past the age of puberty you know,? he continued, unconsciously performing ?Daniel?s Dance of Fury? as he castigated the fanfic writer.

?Damn, he?s cute,? the writer thought.

?And just how did I get into this mess to begin with?? Daniel demanded.

?Oh you know, the usual. Jack told you to: not to wander off/don?t touch the artifact/talk to the strange alien lady, or maybe it was an earthquake/surprise Jaffa attack/alien slavers, take your pick,? the writer said shrugging. ?It doesn?t really matter, it?s only a flimsy excuse for the meat of the story, some good old fashioned Daniel whumping,? she continued, her eyes glowing (no not in a goa?uld way) with malice.

?What is it with you fanfic writers? Why the obsession with having someone/thing knock the stuffing out of me?? Daniel asked. ?And do you have to write me as a clumsy,
uncoordinated goofball??

?I dunno, the fans love it,? she answered, shrugging.

?Another thing. Enough with 98 pound weakling ****. Haven?t any of you fanfic writers taken a good look at me? Check out these muscles,? he said, proudly flexing his biceps.

He did have a point, the fanfic writer conceded. For some mysterious reason fic writers liked to describe Daniel as slight, fragile, frail, slender, etc. A lot of the time he was downright dainty.

Now there was an idea. The writer joyously wrote: ?Daniel tried to lift his head, however, the effort exhausted his frail, weak body. Moaning softly . . .?

?Did it ever occur to you fanfic writers that anyone that wimpy, no anyone one tenth as wimpy as you routinely make me out to be wouldn?t get NEAR a military base, much less be a part of a front-line military team?? Daniel asked.

?Apparently not,? the writer answered. ?Now where was I. Oh yeah, time for the heroic rescue.?

?Awaken, O?Neill. We must now rescue DanielJackson from the clutches of the evil goa?uld/alien laboratory/collapsed tunnel/fierce beast or other plot device this scribe has invented,? said Teal?c.

?Wha? Oh yeah, right, time to rescue Danny from the yadda, yadda, yadda,? Jack said, yawning.

?We must make haste, I have not cradled DanielJackson in my mighty, yet gentle arms, as tenderly as I would my own child, for a good hour and a half now,? the Jaffa intoned.

?About that, Teal?c, do you really have to cradle me in your arms every time I get hurt? It?s a little embarrassing. I am 36 years old, ya know,? said Daniel.

?So, you think being carried by Teal?c is bad?? the writer snarked. ?Watch this.?

?Eeeek,? screamed Daniel, emitting a girlish shriek and jumping into Jack?s arms at the sight of a large bug. ?Save me, J?ck, save me, I?m scared,? he sobbed helplessly, head resting on the Colonel?s shoulder.

?You?re afraid of BUGS now?? the Colonel sneered. ?Isn?t that a bit much??

?Don?t blame me, I?m not the one writing this stuff,? Daniel snapped.

Sam watched the nauseating scene. ?Siler get the motorcycle, I?m going out for a drink,? she said, disgusted. ?You coming Janet?? she asked.

?Damn straight, I don?t think I can take anymore of this,? Dr. Fraiser said.

?Strap on the sidecar ladies, I?m joining you,? General Hammond said.

?As am I,? Teal?c said. ?I have endured many tortures during my long service to the false gods. However, even a noble Jaffa such as myself has his limits.?

The characters swiftly departed leaving the fic writer alone.

?Where was I?? the writer mused. ?Oh yes. Danny whimpered.?

The End

Stargate SG-1 and its characters are the property of Showtime/Viacom, MGM/UA, Double Secret Productions, and Gekko Productions. I have written this story for entertainment purposes only and no money whatsoever has exchanged hands. No copyright infringement is intended. The original characters, situations, and story are the property of the author. Not to be archived without permission of the author.

Last edited by JoJo on 06-02-2002 at 01:21 AM

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:28 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

JoJo that was great..

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:53 PM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Loved it, but I think I need to see a scene where "poor widdle Danny" beats the stuffing out of the fanfic writers. Very funny, Jo Jo.

Old Post 05-30-2002 03:59 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GoauldGods

write more JoJo..

Old Post 05-30-2002 05:14 PM
GoauldGods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoauldGods Click here to Send GoauldGods a Private Message Visit GoauldGods's homepage! Find more posts by GoauldGods Add GoauldGods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angelique

lol, how cute!! thanks for some much-needed comic stress relief!

Old Post 05-30-2002 08:02 PM
Angelique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angelique Click here to Send Angelique a Private Message Visit Angelique's homepage! Find more posts by Angelique Add Angelique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neith

and lots of wild laughter or there would be if I wasnt in a net cafe
lots jojo - i needed a good laught and youhave unintentionally given me a belated birthday gift - may 29 !!!

Old Post 05-31-2002 04:34 AM
neith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for neith Click here to Send neith a Private Message Visit neith's homepage! Find more posts by neith Add neith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Funny stuff.

Old Post 06-14-2002 06:30 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ayesha

Very Funny and clever. I liked it.

Ayesha

Old Post 06-15-2002 06:46 AM
Ayesha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ayesha Click here to Send Ayesha a Private Message Visit Ayesha's homepage! Find more posts by Ayesha Add Ayesha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I loved that story. I was sitting here giggleing. (something i only do once in a blue moon). I love these stories that have an intaction between the cast of the story and the Fan fic writer.

YOu don't have a web site by any chance so i can check out all you'r other work?

Old Post 06-16-2002 03:51 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Try the www button in all of her posts Chameleon

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 06-16-2002 07:59 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

KC to the rescue once again.

Old Post 06-16-2002 08:07 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote