Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Showtime FINALLY showing a new ep
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jaffa, Kree!

i dont quite understand.. (i also dont really rememebr proving ground..). how is it a lead-in..?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-12-2002 12:08 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Well maybe not a lead in, but...
Hailey is in the Gateroom with the Gate open. They get a warning that radiation is coming through the Stargate. They can't shut it down or use the iris because Hailey has diabled that function and moved it directly ro the gateroom. O'Neil's comment after they discuss the radiation and Hailey is laying on the ground is, "She's already dead". I don't think he meant it in the physical sense as she's dead right this minute, but that she might as well be dead due to the amount of radiation. She was going to die anyway. I just thought it was a foretelling of the Daniel demise story where he dies/ascends due to radiation poisoning.

Old Post 03-12-2002 02:47 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RDA Fan

Have ya'll heard the news that Michael Shanks Is Coming back to SG-1?

Spoiler:

But he wont be Playing Daniel, he'll be Playing Dainels (Unknown) Evil Brother :O

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 04-11-2002 at 05:01 AM

Old Post 04-11-2002 03:26 AM
RDA Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDA Fan Click here to Send RDA Fan a Private Message Visit RDA Fan's homepage! Find more posts by RDA Fan Add RDA Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hiya RDA fan - just a tip - if you are giving away information about future episodes, please put in spoiler tags. either the usual spoiler spacing, or (remove the spaces) [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] tags. Thanks!

in reply - yeah, i knew he'd be coming back in some form, i think it would be soooo pathetic for his return to be in that role.. blurch!

Old Post 04-11-2002 05:01 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

blurch... BLURCH? what the hells that? have you been drinking? lol

and Im pretty sure that was some kind of Aprils fools crap jk.

Old Post 04-11-2002 08:38 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Daniel is not coming back in the way you mentioned RDA fan, that was a April fools thing in a magizine, if I'm not mistaken. Sorry. But I'm glad it isn't gonna be like that. I read it was a April fools joke on Starguide, I believe that's it.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:48 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yeah it had little hints to it being a joke on Sphinx. Its a damn stupid one but i nearly belived it. But "Michael Jackson" that was supposed to be funny? It was one of those jokes that you read and think "lame".

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:13 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Here we go, what gateworld has to say about it.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:01 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

KC, the news link Queen!

Old Post 04-12-2002 09:05 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

No stargate episode on Showtime next weekend (pre-empted), bah humbug.

Old Post 04-13-2002 05:34 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Preempted for Traffic, the movie. But if you notice, they didn't wipe out Jeremiah. Sometimes, they really piss me off!

Old Post 04-13-2002 10:04 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Just sometimes?
They always piss me off. I can't wait until the last episode of Stargate airs on Showtime and I can cancel their butts.

Old Post 04-14-2002 11:51 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Aw yeah... cancelling as well, when the last Stargate airs. I have other channels to watch.

Old Post 04-15-2002 12:50 AM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
razerbern
Don't give Sam K Doritoes

Yes, like SciFi Channel. Finally happy I can see new episodes of SG-1 without subscribing to those fascist cable mongers.

That is the main reason why I missed the first seasons of SG-1 because of not subscribing to Showtime. *shakes fist*

Not anymore now. Muh ha ha ha!

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:07 AM
razerbern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for razerbern Click here to Send razerbern a Private Message Visit razerbern's homepage! Find more posts by razerbern Add razerbern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Well a bit of a bad history with old showtime eh razer?

Why is it there like the main sighning for showing the show but other channels do a better job?

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:50 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote