Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > stargate on tv1
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Exclamation stargate on tv1

for the people who have foxtel i was thinking to write tv1 an email to get stargate sg-1 on the sci-sector what do you think?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-03-2002 08:58 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schrodinger
the quantum leper

i think its a pointless waste of time , sky 1 have most of the rites anyways if you want season 6

Old Post 03-03-2002 09:02 AM
schrodinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schrodinger Click here to Send schrodinger a Private Message Find more posts by schrodinger Add schrodinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i'm talking about us aussie fans who have foxtel
as channel 7 has stopped showing it and tv1 does have a group of shows that they show everynight about sci-fi

Old Post 03-03-2002 09:04 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Yeah go for it Chameleon show those fox bastardinos a thing or 2 about playlists.

Old Post 03-19-2002 10:00 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i got some of my friends to go on about it but i don't know if we have made a rumble in the ground yet

Old Post 03-20-2002 07:59 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

aussies here is a little something that you might like
Great news!!! TV1 will be showing Stargate SG1 in the next few months - June, in fact.
yessssssss
so all yopu have to do is get foxtel i'll up date you more

Old Post 03-20-2002 08:11 AM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

post the email i'll have 150 Guerkas give them hell as well!!!

Old Post 03-20-2002 08:19 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

i'm so happy yehyehyehyehyeh

Old Post 03-20-2002 08:24 AM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Great!Ive got them all breathing down there throats now.Soldiers from all over the world have united to overthrough a common enemy!Them bastards at foxtel!

Old Post 03-22-2002 02:58 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

thanks for the help honey heres a kiss from me to you

Old Post 03-24-2002 01:49 AM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Ohh kisses!!A mission update ive made some friends with the aussie regiment that just came in there sending a second wave of mails in to them!!!we've gotten emails from foxtel telling us to stop but we just said we'll stop if they meet our demands!We will not stop until it is screened on your TV chameleon!

Old Post 03-24-2002 05:00 PM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

thats good i glad at least some one cares. to come to think about it you must be having a lot of fun were you are. well at least some of the time.

Old Post 03-24-2002 05:33 PM
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Em not really its not fun atall out there.Hey thats feels good!Im here in Scotland!!!Im back!!Anyway the only fun we got we had to make ourselves!One thing that got me through it was coming here!

Old Post 03-24-2002 09:37 PM
Deus
Common Sense-less

Is it "Ozy" or "Aussie"? Or both?

Old Post 03-24-2002 10:46 PM
Deus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deus Click here to Send Deus a Private Message Find more posts by Deus Add Deus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Both i think!Ozzie Aussie yeah both!

Old Post 03-26-2002 06:11 AM