Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Wednesday Night on Sky One! [s5 spoilers]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Exclamation Wednesday Night on Sky One!

Just letting everyone know that this wednesday on Sky One we have a double header of Stargate Episodes @ 8PM!

The Warrior - Braveheart ala Stargate. A young and charasmatic Jaffa decides to try and persuade his people to rise up against The Goa'uld.

Menace - Ah, those little Lego creatures, The Replicators retrun to us once again when SG-1 find a world controlled by The Replicators (A.K.A. - Lego Land!) and a young Girl who may be the ket to the Salvation of the Asgard. But she won't be, because it would mean the end of The Goa'uld as well and then the end of the TV Show.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:08 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Is it me, or does season 5 really really stink? They seem to be doing nothing but ripping off the format of popular films. No original material. It's all "Stargate meets (Insert name of film here)"

Sigh

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:21 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I am enjoying it so far. Some episodes I may have enjoyed less than others. Sometimes I seem to enjoy them more on a second viewing.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 01-14-2002 08:24 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Like the wise man said... (See above post)

Old Post 01-14-2002 09:08 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

More replicators??

*Grrrrrrr*

Old Post 01-14-2002 09:10 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol, hadn't actually *read* the first post when I replied, but erm... shouldn't there be a spoilers warning somewhere?

Old Post 01-14-2002 10:00 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I out an alert with the post. To alert that it was a dangerous post.

Old Post 01-15-2002 06:47 PM
Venus

Thumbs up

I see. Good use of symbolism.

Old Post 01-15-2002 07:39 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Yeah, but if all goes well Mac (which it will...might...could) it could mean no more replicators, yay no?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 01-15-2002 08:37 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Next wednesday on Sky One at 8, its O'Neill in that Mel Gibson action the ladies have been waiting for.

Pay it Back
After being double-crossed by one of his oldest friends from Military School, who had eloped with his wife after he joined the SGC, O'Neill ruthlessly tracks him down, fighting all kinds of street thugs and gangs, desperately seeking back his 70,000 dollars. Will the mob will give him his 100,000 dollars? It's 70,000 he tells them, he wants his 70 grand!

Old Post 01-15-2002 09:17 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
desperately seeking back his 70,000 dollars.
he wants his 70 grand!

Lol! Reminds me of Better off Dead. "I want me two dollars!"

Yeah, The Warrior does not look all that good. But I'll keep my finger's crossed. It's gotta be a Teal'c episode right? Right?

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 01-15-2002 09:29 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Its season 5 in a frickin nutshell

Old Post 01-25-2002 09:54 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

RE: PAY IT BACK

very funny...i laughed!

is meridian on next?

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-27-2002 06:57 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by puddykat
RE: PAY IT BACK

very funny...i laughed!

is meridian on next?

Im actually doing standup later this year, tour of clubs in the North of England.

Old Post 01-27-2002 08:07 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

really gd for you................ *giggles*

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-29-2002 07:13 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote