Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 6 on 7
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

Didn't you said that your TV Guide read Meridian (Season Final) a couple weeks ago

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-16-2002 12:20 PM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeap after Desent. Then have to wait until next year for the rest of it.

Old Post 09-17-2002 01:22 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

I did say that.. 'cause the TV week said that.
But then the TV week decided it was a 'misprint' and we are in fact getting both revelations on thursday, and Redemption part1 next week.

Are you certain it's Decsent Chameleon? Or is that just 'cause they finnished with Ascension last time?

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-17-2002 08:34 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad

Actually here in Melb they never finished showing season 4 its back this Thurs and the ep is called Absolute Power which is season 4. Grr channel 7 sux. At least I am up to date with season 5 onwards

Old Post 09-17-2002 10:03 AM
Mad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad Click here to Send Mad a Private Message Find more posts by Mad Add Mad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I don't really know but they do that all the time when prime season starts they just stop stargate where ever it is, prime season starts soon. You know the christmas time???

Old Post 09-18-2002 12:44 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I have a feeling that Channel 7 will air more then just the first three eps of the season this time... Call it false hope

Old Post 09-18-2002 06:47 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I hope that they at least get half way........In my darkest moment i hope that they will show it all.....but then i wake up.

Old Post 09-18-2002 08:51 AM
guessed

hey stargate STARTS tonight on ch7 in melbourne, and what do we get, "absolute power" woohoo geezz this country is backwards sometimes (most times)

well at least it was one of my favourite episodes, although next week will be "the light" and **i'll** probably jump off my balcony

Old Post 09-18-2002 09:30 PM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

*Snicker* I found the only good thing about that ep was the got the free time they needed and there are some great quotes.

Old Post 09-19-2002 08:04 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

I liked the Light! It was funny....
I like Absolute Power heaps though... *runs off to find her tape* I had my vic friend complaining about Stargate never being on, she was SO happy...
Just think for all those non-able-to-download-episode people how happy they'll be they'll actually get to see the end of season 4.. poor sods.

Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-20-2002 02:07 PM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

And we're complaining about 6. Silly us.

Old Post 09-21-2002 01:00 PM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

well i wouldnt mind leaving it at Descent, ive got my bloody hsc on and well if stargate's still showing through october and november, theres nothing... that can stop me from watching it.

Old Post 09-23-2002 11:01 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex8472
dead and loving it

does anyone have a clue when series 6 will be shown on ch 4 in britain ???

Old Post 09-24-2002 11:20 AM
alex8472 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex8472 Click here to Send alex8472 a Private Message Visit alex8472's homepage! Find more posts by alex8472 Add alex8472 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

OMG!!!

Stupid chan 7 is cutting us off after the first ep of Redemption!!!!
Noooo!! Someone shoot them!!
There some stupid 'Spring Ideas' show on....
I'm PRAYING it's just some speical.. and Stargate will be on again the week after...
Please....
I'll go nuts

Austr-alien.com

Old Post 09-25-2002 09:15 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

*starts to sob* and they've taken off '24' on thursday nights...

i have no reason to live... or.. go home early... or.. watch tv...

ah darn

Old Post 09-25-2002 10:31 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote