Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Season 6 on 7
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shaneo

Season 6 on 7

On Channel 7 in Australia they're almost completly through season 5. I think up to humm "The Warrior", correct? Does anyone know if Channel 7 plans on airing 601 after 522? If so that would mean that Australia would get 612 b4 both the US & the UK...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 08-19-2002 07:47 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

I think I'm going to cry. We're only up to 503.
If you want to know about channel 7, check their website.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:22 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I did look on their webiste.. They only gave info for next week not 3-4 weeks into the future after 522 airs.

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:18 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

Why don't you email them and ask them!
I do that all the time for our national channel in Ireland : RTE

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:19 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

Funny you should say that I just did email them b4 i came back here.. I shall post whatever responce i get from them, if one at all.

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:45 AM
guessed

i assume you're in sydney then... i've just relocated to melbourne to find that channel 7 here does NOT show stargate. i just spoke to them and they informed me it would be back later in year (sept/oct) but would be starting where they left off last time - MID WAY THROUGH SEASON **4**

what is up with this country???

Old Post 08-20-2002 01:32 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

so one more reason to be nice to web master of stargates.tk =)

and get my RAR sorted out (if you've been following that thread).

(ps. yes i do know who the wm of stargates.tk is)

Old Post 08-20-2002 01:34 AM
guessed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guessed Click here to Send guessed a Private Message Find more posts by guessed Add guessed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

yes, there is a good chance channel 7 (NSW/QLD) will go straight into the new season. No, there is no chance of catching up, as they will stop again about 7 eps (or less) into the new season and then we wait another year or so to see the rest.

Old Post 08-20-2002 02:25 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

quote:
i assume you're in sydney then... i've just relocated to melbourne to find that channel 7 here does NOT show stargate. i just spoke to them and they informed me it would be back later in year (sept/oct) but would be starting where they left off last time - MID WAY THROUGH SEASON **4**

ahahahahaha sucked in! *sorry it was coming*

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:09 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I still have not heard back from Channel 7 yet.. Hopefuly tommorow. Jaffa Kree is most likley right though now i think about it.. Australia hardly ever get anything first. Oh and no i'm not from Sydney, i just know all the stargate air dates from around the globe just about

Old Post 08-20-2002 06:15 AM
rhemagirl
bendecida

So I guess channel 7 are as bad as RTE here in Ireland, show part of the season and then shelve it for months before picking it back up.

At least I have SKY to look forward to who will show it all the way through, season 6 starts sep 25th right through to end January. Yeah!

Shaneo-Keep emailing-if you get no response, keep at it, eventually like all broadcast stations they give in and reply!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:47 AM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

phonecalls and letters are harder to ignore.. it's too easy to just delete emails, whereas time consuming calls, and mountains of paper tend to get someones attention...

Old Post 08-21-2002 02:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guessed

shaneo, when i called channel 7 in melbourne (got number for i7.aol.....) i got through to person in about 5 minutes, she was most helpful and seemed willing to listen. ok, she only had bad news (up to season 4), but at least she knew what was happening months ahead =)

Old Post 08-21-2002 04:09 AM
Shaneo

7 have not responded.. Think they're all that and won't even reply to someone showing some interest.. What a stupid TV Channel! So what did you find out excatly guessed? What's happening after season 5 in the states that are up to late season 5?

Old Post 08-21-2002 06:24 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

one hand dont know who the other is jacking off... doubt they would know, they wouldn't know if their head was on fire most of the time, let alone whats happening in different states.

Old Post 08-21-2002 06:33 AM