Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > What is your attitude towards Channel Seven?
What is your attitude towards Channel Seven?
Channel Seven is a fantastic network. Definetly the best in Australia. I love it!
Very good, highly recommended. I really like watching it, though it does have it's faults.
I quite like it, though probably not one of my favourite channels.
Channel Seven's faults are obvious - too many ads, bad promos, unreliability. Still, I watch it anyway because of the good shows it runs and I can hardly complain being it is Free-To-Air.
I really dislike the Seven Network. So many ads, unreliablity - also those very poor and unresearched promos make me sick! Still, I watch it for obvious reasons...
Channel Seven is the epitome of bad television. Without a doubt it is the worst channel ever aired in Australia - I hate it!
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
carl
Stargazer

Post What is your attitude towards Channel Seven?

Sorry I wasn't sure which forum to put this in but anyway ...

WHAT IS YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS CHANNEL SEVEN?
(Aussies only I suppose)

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 06-20-2002 10:20 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

non of those options appeal to me. Overall an okay channel, they just like to screw us from behind every now and then.

Oh, and there's already been a poll on this. look in scheduales and airdates a little further down.

Old Post 06-20-2002 11:10 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Hell, I'm from England, and even I know Channel Seven suck ass!

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:46 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
*NUKED* *
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

The channel has a lot to do to fix it. But its better then 9.

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:24 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

9 aint that bad, its got malcolm in the middle, ER ok help me here...

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:00 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

hhhm nope thats it

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:33 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

The only good thing about 9 is that it has csi and thats it.

No wait theres a new show on. Some superman one. So thats all that its good for. All the scifi it shows on that channel gets sloshed back to the graveyard shift.

Old Post 07-05-2002 01:55 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

yep, what was it? roswell and star trek.

Old Post 07-06-2002 01:28 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

what aboput farscape? *growls at channel 9 aswell*

all tv sucks. channel 10 are getting better now that BB is over and the osbournes have their wacked out show..

Old Post 07-07-2002 03:41 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I hated BB so much. I never saw an ep but then again thats like most shows on normal TV.

LONG LIVE FOXTEL.

Old Post 07-09-2002 02:27 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

the osbornes didnt look that bad.... *arghh pulled into reality tv, runs away screaming* but then again i was flickin to and fro and watching sex in the city

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:49 AM
rhemagirl
bendecida

Isn't channel 7 the one that makes Home and away.
Case in point! Rubbish!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:41 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

A channel makes a soap?

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:50 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhemagirl
bendecida

Yeah!
When H&A is on it says channel 7 on the credits-I looke up the web to verify this adn the web address for H&A is also channel 7.
ITV make corrie!!!!!!!

Aiya elenion ancalima!

Old Post 07-12-2002 02:55 PM
rhemagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhemagirl Click here to Send rhemagirl a Private Message Visit rhemagirl's homepage! Find more posts by rhemagirl Add rhemagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote