Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Australian episodes - repeats or not?
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

LMAO!!

chameleon, your boss rosters you off so you can watch Stargate?! Hehe, that's so cool!
The TV week reckons Last Stand'll be back on Ausgust 8, here in Brissy.
And I feel so sorry for the Victorians.. but I think SA doesn't even GET Stargate.. at all.

And just OT 'cause I have to complain to someone..
No JAG!

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-29-2002 11:40 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Yeap my boss knows that if he does i'm just not going to turn up to work. So it makes everyone happy when he doesn't.

I swear to jod i bet any money that they will stop the season like they do all the time. Bloody Tv people never care about us little sci-fi geeks.

Old Post 07-29-2002 08:57 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

did i miss the season finale of JAG?? damn.. it was my backup after ER finished last week... (and wasn't that so cool??)

Old Post 07-29-2002 09:59 PM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

SA is up to 501 - Enemies according to channel 7's website. How come half of Australia is 15 episode behind the rest... Stupid 7

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:29 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

SA must be in keeping with VIC... who are behind cause of crap like AFL and stuffs... maybe? no idea. i just laugh at their pain.

actually, are there any non QLD, NSW or WA people here?

Last edited by Jaffa, Kree! on 07-30-2002 at 06:37 AM

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:34 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaneo

I don't think there are? That also might be why they are so far behind the rest of Australia. Lack of fans in thoose states.. Still i like saying 7 Sucks You can't disagree.. I mean their website is AOL I7 or something.. Please.. AOL is going NOWHERE! Nine have got something good going with MSN.

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:43 AM
Shaneo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaneo Click here to Send Shaneo a Private Message Visit Shaneo's homepage! Find more posts by Shaneo Add Shaneo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou
I'm singing in the rain..

SA just finished season 4, Exodus aired last week. Well it did here anyway, I don't know about the rest of the state.

*waves* hi any real sg people out there, and AT

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:49 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

ah ha!! a sounthern oostralan.

Queen Lou, you download eps to keep up...?

Old Post 07-30-2002 06:50 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Oostralan? Lol.

J,K the JAG final was so depressing! If you were keeping up with the series..

Anyways, the newest 'batch' of Stargate eps we got started about 4 eps in to Season 5. (Fifth Man I think we got) So I'm hoping we'll get a whole 22 eps, and they'll show a few season 6 eps before they take it off again.

Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-30-2002 11:35 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queen Lou

I can't download eps JK. My phone lines are sooooooo old and slow, if I tried it would take hours (no joke). Stargate is comming back on next week once the commonwealth games are over. Season Five Finally I'll get to find out who Jonas is.

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:40 AM
Queen Lou is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Queen Lou Click here to Send Queen Lou a Private Message Find more posts by Queen Lou Add Queen Lou to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

not for many many weeks yet...

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:48 AM
Queen Lou

what do you mean???

I checked the listings and they're advertising it on tv as well "Thursday the 8th of August".

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:54 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

She means you won't find out who Jonas is for many many weeks.... He doesn't show up till....later.

Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-31-2002 07:08 AM
Queen Lou

Sorry, I can be really dense sometimes

Old Post 07-31-2002 07:17 AM
Shaneo

Only 21 more eps with Regulay Daniel Jackson for u

Old Post 07-31-2002 08:26 AM