Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Australian episodes - repeats or not?
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
carl
Stargazer

Unhappy Australian episodes - repeats or not?

Hey I live in Australia and I'm watching Stargate SG1 episodes every Thursday night. (Sooooo many ads!!! )

LOL, anyway are they repeats? At first I didn't think so because I hadn't seen a few (I know they're playing an old season, but Aussies haven't seen any better) - but NO, I saw the preview for next week and it appears Channel Seven is play the UNA episode next week...(last Thursday they played the 'Rite of Passage' one with Cassandra...you guys must know the UNA one?)

So I suppose they are Australian repeats.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-24-2002 09:33 PM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

No they aren't, they are new episodes from s5. Well for us anyway..never been shown here before.
UNA is meant to be Unas, ch7 are retards, and it is not a repeat, it's a continuation of the Unas storyline.

Old Post 05-25-2002 03:40 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

ummmm.......... aussies do know better, at least some do
look up Gateworld.net or anywhere with an episode guide if you wanna check out the coming episodes

Last edited by Minerva on 05-25-2002 at 07:36 AM

Old Post 05-25-2002 06:44 AM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

Thanx dudes.
Are you still sure they're not repeats cuz I read in the another forum after I posted this topic that they are...do you mean continuation as in like Part Two of that other Una story???

Old Post 05-25-2002 10:20 AM
carl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carl Click here to Send carl a Private Message Visit carl's homepage! Find more posts by carl Add carl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

Thumbs up Coool!

Oooh oooh I just looked up that site you gave me, Minerva, and I found out that's it's not a repeat (*phew* Thank god!!!). It says about this episode that'll air next Thursday:

BEAST OF BURDEN
EPISODE NUMBER - 507
AIR DATE - 08.10.01
STARGUIDE RATING - * * 1/2
SG-1 discovers a civilization that uses Unas as slave labor, and attempt to liberate Daniel's friend, Chaka.

Sounds good. I scrolled further down and ...

***SPOILER WARNING*** (How do I do that spoiler thing you do in this forum??? Please tell me! Also, if you think this warning is inadequate, moderators, feel free to delete my post. )

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

V
***SPOILER WARNING***

Daniel will be..... SPOILERRRRRRR

killed off in the next half a dozen episodes this season.

Old Post 05-25-2002 10:35 AM
nug
Melon

yeh we know
and you do the spoiler thing like this [ spoiler ] spoiler text here [ /spoiler ]
without the spaces in the [ ] brackets

Old Post 05-25-2002 11:25 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

We know. See all the aussies here have just about seen all the eps. Poor image but still.

Old Post 05-28-2002 10:48 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carl
Stargazer

quote:
See all the aussies here have just about seen all the eps. Poor image but still.

What do you mean? I haven't! How can Aussies see episodes in future seasons unless you download them or something? Orww...do you mean like pay TV or something?

Old Post 05-28-2002 11:15 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

no, we mean downloading off the internet, or if youve got someone in the states or the uk to tape it for you

Old Post 05-28-2002 09:12 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Internet. Someone was thinking about taping it for some of us who will pay but didn't get a reply.

Old Post 06-02-2002 05:37 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

It sucks being an Aussie. Lol. Us with no willpower...
Pay Tv however is now showing Season 1 of Stargate.. (which is good considering chan7 only started with Bloodlines)

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 06-29-2002 07:58 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Well i have to stay up till 11 on thursday to watch it on tv1 but its cool. Love stargate.

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:22 AM
Minerva
bored machiavellian

quote:
(which is good considering chan7 only started with Bloodlines)

huh? what do you mean started with bloodlines?? it started with COTG

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:08 AM
Captn Carter
So I can do this....

Just before we got The Fifth Man (new episdoes) we had repeats...
and (in queensland anyways) they started with Bloodlines. They got too the end of season 1 before they started with the new ones in season 5.
Or else I missed 10 weeks of Stargate...!

And chameleon, you know Foxtell also plays the same ep 7:30 Fridays?

For a little bit of Aussie with your Sci-fi
Austr-alien.com

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:15 AM
Captn Carter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Captn Carter Click here to Send Captn Carter a Private Message Visit Captn Carter's homepage! Find more posts by Captn Carter Add Captn Carter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

ohhhhhh....... i thought you meant the series started with bloodlines in 98 *wtf?* but of course, youre talking bout the season this year.

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:07 AM