Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Double episodes on Sky One?
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

It's ok.
I can't stay mad at a fellow West Wing fan for long...

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:19 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

lol! Even though I've only ever watched bout 3 eps...?

Old Post 10-22-2001 06:12 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

remember how you all used to call me general, or doc, but mostly general, well now you can all just call me mr president.

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:23 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Ok Mr President sir!
What is it excatly that you're president of anyway? I mean I'm the head (President if you will) of The AAA but that's nothing much, size does matter!

Old Post 10-22-2001 09:34 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

those double episodes totally screwed up my plans!!!! totally off topic i know but has anyone seen jeepers creepers?
cos i swear that demon thing reminds me of narim

Old Post 10-23-2001 12:01 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

im president of everything that ever was , is, and will be, im also president of nothing, the stuff outside the universe, however, by giving nothing the property of existing, by definition, it becomes something, therefore, i am the president of infinity! logical thinking no?

Old Post 10-23-2001 05:23 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Old Post 10-23-2001 06:25 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

No.

Old Post 10-23-2001 08:55 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

you think thats illogical? you should read up on point theory...heh.. im tellin ya, some of that stuff is like...''woah man..!!'' uh...*coughs* so.................

Old Post 10-23-2001 11:12 PM
Venus

quote:
Originally posted by Venus

Old Post 10-24-2001 11:17 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

sometimes i wonder about him
*pats docjan on the head* there there docjan
HAHAHAHAHA revenge is sweet like ice-cream on a naked rda!

Old Post 10-24-2001 01:17 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

SIGH... point theory!!?!! cumon guys.... u know, infinity in an infinitessimal point, relative time, all that crap? geeeze AND ILL SHOW U PATTING PUDDY!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:43 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

right thats it *roxie goes out and hires jimmy mallet from his new job at a strip joint in london near president docjan*

puddykat: (sweet and innocent cookie girl voice) mr mallet a friend of mine wants you to strip for him but you gotta pat him on the head with your mallet while doin it.

docjan: no please no helppppp!!!!!!!!!

puddykat:mwahahahaha

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:35 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

oh yeah about the doubles on sky one i think there back on singles!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:36 PM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

I think we covered that about seventeen pages of crap ago...

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:41 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote