Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Coming up JAG's rear end...
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Angry Coming up JAG's rear end...

Well I have the goss for Sydney/Brisbane as to when SG-1 returns... right after the remaining 12 weeks of JAG episodes. This is unless a vacant position can come up before that. The guy I was talking to a Seven sounded like he'd had just about enough of people ringing and asking "Is it here yet, is it here yet...?" but I sucked up and he gave me this. I'd have to say though that there WILL be positions vacant before June. The Mole will be over, Temptation Island too. Who knows what else. But if they want to stop copping s**t from us, then they'll do as they're damn well told and bring it back NOW!!

Eh... I'll just keep myself entertained with SW Ep II and Spiderman until then.

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-20-2002 12:50 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

yeahhhhhhhhhh
i wount have to kill them now

to be nice give them the pic gou'ald made for seven i'm sure they'll like it

i can't wait yes it back on in june hahahahahah

Old Post 03-20-2002 07:58 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

*beats head up against a wall*

June? JUNE? after JAG??? Why doesn't it have it's own timeslot? Why doesn't it have priority? Why is it treated like a bit of trash that channel 7 will show if they must, but damnit, they're not going to show it in any real order or sequence and gggrrrrrraaaaaaggh!!. *deep breath*

Why does this effect me so much? God i'm pathetic..

Old Post 03-20-2002 10:36 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

tv1 will be showing it in june as well

Old Post 03-20-2002 10:37 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

okay, so in realtion to that...

Does anyone know much about the optarse/foxtel merge? What foxtel channels will you be able to get with optus? TV1 for example? Fox 8?

And do you know what episodes they are showing on TV1? (ie: what season)

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:07 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa, Kree!
*beats head up against a wall*

June? JUNE? after JAG??? Why doesn't it have it's own timeslot? Why doesn't it have priority? Why is it treated like a bit of trash that channel 7 will show if they must, but damnit, they're not going to show it in any real order or sequence and gggrrrrrraaaaaaggh!!. *deep breath*

Why does this effect me so much? God i'm pathetic..

(Frued Voice)

Nah... Du merely form deep attachments to things dat du derive der Pleasure from.

Dis is nor-mal.

(/Frued Voice)

"Truth requires no belief and Belief requires no truth."

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

You too can be *NUKED*! Ask me How!

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:15 AM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

Those few hours of watching SG-1 per week were my sanity, my 'pleasure' if you will, and now - i have nothing. I am so depressed (this is actually a more deep-seeded problem, and not proof of my pathetic addiction/obsession/reliance on Stargate... even if it's true.)

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:46 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

they are starting from the start i would think. session 1 eposide 1and will go on from there

Old Post 03-20-2002 10:30 PM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Those few hours of watching SG-1 per week were my sanity, my 'pleasure' if you will, and now - i have nothing. I am so depressed (this is actually a more deep-seeded problem, and not proof of my pathetic addiction/obsession/reliance on Stargate... even if it's true.)

We all have our "anchors" and I can empathize with the feeling when one isn't there.

Maybe if you have a Cable modem or DSL you can at least download a few episodes.

Not like actually getting to see the details...

...more like watching them without glasses on (if you're so equipped).

...and the anticipation "buzz" isn't there.

"Our actions support our beliefs, but without our beliefs, we have no justification for our actions." - J. Wheeler

"Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong." -From "The Tao of Pooh"

Old Post 03-20-2002 11:25 PM
Deathbunny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deathbunny Click here to Send Deathbunny a Private Message Visit Deathbunny's homepage! Find more posts by Deathbunny Add Deathbunny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Well I consider myself a TRUE fan of SG-1 and being a TRUE fan of SG-1 I have restrained myself from downloading any episodes from the net. This way, when the show returns, I'm more excited, more surprised, satisfied to see an episode for the first time and feel the rush of adrenaline. Now who else can say that here?

Old Post 03-21-2002 01:54 AM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Entity
Well I consider myself a TRUE fan of SG-1 and being a TRUE fan of SG-1 I have restrained myself from downloading any episodes from the net. This way, when the show returns, I'm more excited, more surprised, satisfied to see an episode for the first time and feel the rush of adrenaline. Now who else can say that here?

When you lose your cable TV (or the Brits are ahead by a month or two...), why wait?

We only live once...

...or at least once for sure...

...unless you're Wiccan or Buddhist or something...

...Besides, I like to go back and check out older episodes also.

Old Post 03-21-2002 02:00 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

*cough* actually, i am wiccan..

And i HAD cable. *sobs at the memory* I have all of season 2-5 downloaded to cd, on my HD, or on video, so it's not REALLY an issue.. BUT i would like to see them on tv.. and i just *cant* understand why they a) stop the series mid season and b) wait for nearly a YEAR to show the other half of the season..

Old Post 03-21-2002 10:29 AM
Deathbunny
"Mostly Harmless."

quote:
*cough* actually, i am wiccan..

And i HAD cable. *sobs at the memory* I have all of season 2-5 downloaded to cd, on my HD, or on video, so it's not REALLY an issue.. BUT i would like to see them on tv.. and i just *cant* understand why they a) stop the series mid season and b) wait for nearly a YEAR to show the other half of the season..

Yeah, there's a sort of "priamacy" to seeing them broadcast (and knowing you're not alone.)

PErsonally, I'm a recovering South'rn Baptist with a problem with traditional religions and an interest in Taoism.

Other than the ritualism of the Wiccan belief system, they're not far off what I believe.

(What is it with me and being interested in women... who seem to turn out to be Wiccan? )

Now, I'm late for work... but that's OK.

Old Post 03-21-2002 11:39 AM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Polite note??

Deathbunny, Jaffa: Seriously- PM system! This is, like, the 30th thread where you two have been all with the conversations!

Please don't hurt me, JK?

Old Post 03-21-2002 01:59 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Entity
Now who else can say that here?
Shiloh, Sam K and a lot of American fans.

Old Post 03-21-2002 06:19 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote