Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Australia gets Season Five!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oFFaL
You Spam - You Die

Australia gets Season Five!

Wow! According to the organiser of the BOBW conventions, seven will continue to screen Stargate SG-1 into Season 5 directly after Exodus... Here is the e-mail I just received:

---
Hello there,
A friend has supplied with this information, which I think is great.

Well done Channel 7!

Season 5 of Stargate SG-1 will continue
the week after the Season 4 finale "Exodus". Season 5 will start Thursday
November 15th, in Tasmania, New South Whales, Australian Capital Territory,
Queensland and Western Australia.

Talk to you soon,

Adele
---

Wahoo!!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-30-2001 08:39 AM
oFFaL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oFFaL Click here to Send oFFaL a Private Message Visit oFFaL's homepage! Find more posts by oFFaL Add oFFaL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

damn offal, you beat me to it - i was just going to post the same thing

w00t!!!!!! does this mean they will stop over christmas..? are they going to go straight through to the end, or have a huge 6 month gap mid season...?

but anyways - WWOOOHOOO!!

Old Post 10-30-2001 11:10 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

they probably will stop half way through s5 again.

Old Post 10-31-2001 04:40 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

this is what happened with the first few seasons, wasn't it..? they ran right through to the next season, only to stop it halfway through - no wonder people were getting so confused about when a season really started and ended!!

I wish they would just be consistant with the series (as opposed to consistantly screwed up)... then again, they do the same in the US, soooo.. what am i complaining about..?

Old Post 10-31-2001 05:22 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Entity
Storm Chaser

Arrow

Did a bit o research, checked with Seven... final episode to air before christmas break is "The Fifth Man".

Old Post 10-31-2001 11:52 PM
Blue Entity is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Entity Click here to Send Blue Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Entity Add Blue Entity to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

that means only 6 eps to go

Hmm which means they've aired 19 eps in a row this time around. Last time they did 23 if I remember correctly. Dodgy

Old Post 11-01-2001 01:14 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

then again, someone is bound to blow something up on this damned world soon, so they'll probably bump stargate for some sort of 24/7 terrorist watch show with Frank Warrick.

Old Post 11-01-2001 05:09 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

us skyoners get the best deal, season shown in full and we end up going ahead of america by midseason.

Old Post 11-01-2001 04:48 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Minerva
bored machiavellian

oh bugger i have to start again, dammit when did the board change?
yeh but this is channel 7 and australias usually s***house at getting our episodes in order.

Old Post 11-03-2001 11:11 PM
Minerva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Minerva Click here to Send Minerva a Private Message Find more posts by Minerva Add Minerva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Yes the boards did change over.

Old Post 11-05-2001 05:06 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

that rocks i t would suck if they only showed exodus
but a bummer that the season will finish with a normal epp

Old Post 11-10-2001 10:01 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote