Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Regarding a statment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Regarding a statment

quote:
Well the plan was to have different sections of Gaters.net, so the WHOLE site would be caled "gaters" and not just the forums.

Any chance of being let in on the other sections? Is that like the Gaters.net links and Gaters Chat Room?

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:10 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa, Kree!

so who said this...?

i envision a huge fan based site, with the forums, chat room, and places where others can make a contribution - reviews, con reparts, photos...

i wouldn't mind hearing more about it

Old Post 10-29-2001 09:13 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Hmmm...That's what I plan to do with StargateSG-1.NET, but I don't know how to automate fan review submissions. Anynone else know?

Old Post 10-29-2001 09:47 AM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

Yeah like where is the links section.

Old Post 10-29-2001 05:58 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

[quotes]
automate fan review submissions
[quote]

I've told you!
Use forms and a perl or php script.
Kinda like the forums.

Old Post 10-29-2001 06:06 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

I'm probably going to have to wiat till I get the proper web space which has the features that allow you to set up forms and all that you've said because my free web space at envy don't cover that, but I will have saved up enough money by Christmas to get my own web space. Then all I'll need to do is figue out how to do the forms using perl or php scripts. It's not too difficult to pick up is it Goa'uld?

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 10-29-2001 06:21 PM
Goa`uld
Descended God

smrt kid like you? nah it won't be too hard.

I'm joyous because i just got some free unlimited space with php support.
But I have to stick to the subject of the host to make the site, but i'm cool with that cos i needed to make a site about it.

but I logged in... and I saw the word "PLESK" there, and almost had a cry, since I know that's what comes up everytime gaters.net breaks, lol.

Old Post 10-29-2001 11:33 PM