Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Off Topic > Everybody hide... Its a newbie...
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mystic
Disgruntled Underling

Talking

Well, actually I decided to go into Archaeology a looooooong time ago, way before SG-1 came out. My minor is pre-modern world history. *fun, fun*

I haven't seen LOTR yet, I read it though. have to go see it soon.

Which shipper am I?? that would have to be Sam/Jack *yes I know I'm a loser..... *shrug* meh....*

mystic

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-25-2002 04:24 PM
mystic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mystic Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

now when jojo goes all anti shipper i can throw mystic at her!
nice to have a new face that actually posts !
l8r g8r

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-25-2002 05:26 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Otis
Egyptaholic

Hey, I'm a newbie to the forum too! But I'm a long time fan of the show...from the start. Great to be here!

Old Post 01-25-2002 05:29 PM
Otis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Otis Click here to Send Otis a Private Message Find more posts by Otis Add Otis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you obviosly havent been here long *gives otis a studying look much like berg outta two guys a girl and a pizza place*

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 01-25-2002 05:46 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DLC

since all the newbies are introducing themselves - HI!!! I'm a dedicated fan of the show and have been since 'the beginning' but only recently joined the forum!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2002 05:51 PM
DLC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DLC Click here to Send DLC a Private Message Find more posts by DLC Add DLC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

To all new folks, you can be my first, second, third primes and nth primes. I feel crap for joinging the thread so late, cause its all been said. Whoever likes Daniel is a friend of mine. Erm, and Legolas, erm, a bit intense looking. Thats all, argh, the whole point of this post just died.

Old Post 01-25-2002 06:15 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Howdy all newbies!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-25-2002 06:48 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

Wow, the newbie numbers are skyrocketing. Makes me feel special to be a resident.

quote:
Posted by Ash
and what the hell do you mean by THAT?
I mean that you sound like you want to be the big guy on the boards and that's the way I was sounding. I was just kidding. There, there, have some chocolate.

quote:
Posted by Sam K
I just realized... I never introduced myself. D'oh! Oh well. Do I still get some chocolate?
Your close enough I should be able to throw you some! Sorry, I just think its so cool that I meet someone so close to where I live on the globe that likes SG.

Old Post 01-25-2002 07:27 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

I think it's pretty cool too.

Old Post 01-25-2002 07:52 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote