Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > showtime's feb schedule
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sailfin
Dragon Lady

You go for it girl. Would love to know if you get a response!!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 01-04-2002 08:49 PM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Erm... shiloh's a bloke... I think...

Old Post 01-04-2002 08:52 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sailfin
Dragon Lady

D'oh Brain is not functional today, i didn't read it properly and thought you (Venus) had sent them an email.

Old Post 01-04-2002 08:56 PM
sailfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sailfin Click here to Send sailfin a Private Message Visit sailfin's homepage! Find more posts by sailfin Add sailfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArcChaser
flightless water fowl

Angry

Oh, Good God! Are the head-honchos @ Showtime on crack?

Here in the states we are still inundated w/ what happened on 9/11 and the search for Osama. You can't pass a cable news network and their running graphics that remind us of everything. Believe me, I'm NOT down playing the events by no means! My best friend was away from home and stuck in Wash. DC that day; friends that had family memebers killed in the WTC; friends and family in the military; not to mention having to explain everything and counsel the youngesters at my school.

However, TV and the movies are getting back to "normal" and getting ready to release productions that centered around NY or "iffy" themes. This is a friggin' Sci -Fi show. If they don't show hijacked planes flying into buildings, what is the worry? (maybe I'm being waaaay too naive here, gang)

With them showing the re-runs, we still see different cultures trying to blow each other up. Maybe Sho is really just trying to get out of airing the remainders since it's going to SCI-FI anyway. Maybe it all relates to the all mighty dollar? Who knows? I do know that my cancelation may be going into effect sooner than I planned...

Old Post 01-04-2002 08:59 PM
ArcChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArcChaser Click here to Send ArcChaser a Private Message Find more posts by ArcChaser Add ArcChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
bloke

What's a bloke? Does it mean guy? Are you saying Shiloh is a guy, if so, I got so thrown off by the avitar. I could have sworn they were female.

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:00 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Red face

quote:
Originally posted by Lee
What's a bloke?
Are. You. Serious???? Does anyone else find this bizarre?

Yes, it means bloke, as shiloh is. And I still don't know what 'poon' means....

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:17 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by ArcChaser
Maybe it all relates to the all mighty dollar?
Dude, nearly everything on the planet relates to that.

and Venus, you still didn't answer my question. I'm a little slow tonight...Explain please!!!

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:23 PM
Lee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Click here to Send Lee a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Add Lee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ArcChaser
flightless water fowl

quote:
Dude, nearly everything on the planet relates to that.

Ah ha! Another thrown off by the avitar! I'm a Dudette, thank you. I know everything is ruled by the flow of the green, it just bites.

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:28 PM
ArcChaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ArcChaser Click here to Send ArcChaser a Private Message Find more posts by ArcChaser Add ArcChaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

D'oh, it's more than that. I didn't even read the name, I just looked at the avitar, and I thought I was talking to Bose.

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:39 PM
shiloh
Radix lecti

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Erm... shiloh's a bloke... I think...

Um, let me check under my shirt ---- nope, I'm a female.

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:45 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Honestly! Nobody round here can tell gender!

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:50 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

how can you tell that from looking under your shirt? I am puzzled

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:52 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

You're joking, right?

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:54 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee
The Origional Lee Avatar

quote:
Originally posted by shiloh
nope, I'm a female.
Thank you. I was getting very scared, because I thought it was obvious from the way you post. Sometimes you can tell.

Like The Keeper, we don't know, but I tend to think their female. I don't have anything to base it on though.

Old Post 01-04-2002 09:59 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Lee a bloke's a guy. I don't know what 'poon means.

How hard is it to tell gender? It's pretty easy!
I think The Keeper is male.

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 01-05-2002 11:24 AM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote