Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Schedules and Air Dates > Double episodes on Sky One?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Venus

Double episodes on Sky One?

Does anyone from the UK know if Sky is gonna do a couple of peisodes in one night, like they did with Rite of Passage and Red Sky?

Ha! I was the first person to post in this forum!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:02 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Congratulations!

And I don't think they're gonna do it anymore, now that 'Mutant X' is on at 9.00 after Stargate.

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:08 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Barry
A big honking space gun!

No I think that happened becasue of something to do with Mutant X but if they were then they would have to stop showing Mutant X move SG-1 down so it starts at 7PM or move it to another day all which are unlikely. But Mutant X will last a month and Sky will drop it.

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:08 PM
Barry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barry Click here to Send Barry a Private Message Find more posts by Barry Add Barry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

And they better put Dark Angel on after Stargate again as they did before. Dark Angel was excelletn, but now I'm getting off Topic and that's against regulations.

Old Post 10-21-2001 05:33 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Fine, I could post something about Dark Angel and Mutent X but I won't cos that'd be off topic and against regulations so I won't.

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:41 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

You know, I won't kick your ass if you do...I'm a really slack moderator.

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:50 PM
Mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mac Click here to Send Mac a Private Message Find more posts by Mac Add Mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, it's my thread, I don't mind!! You guys prefer Dark Angel to Mutant X then? I'd much rather they put double stargate on any day...

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:56 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

I haven't watched Mutant X...it looks too lame...even for me! But I like Dark Angel.

Old Post 10-21-2001 08:58 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Mutnet X was ok but they tried to hard to make it look cool (ie the entire thing was Matrix-esque, I made up a word!)
I've started watching Dark Angel. Don't know which one I prefer (having only seen 1 episode of Mutent X) but if they're all like the first I think I'll say Dark Angel.
There's a very yummie guy in Mutent X byw Mac, you should watch.

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:05 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Naah, I'm saving myself for Jack

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:09 PM
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

What about Josh? And, umm, the guy from Dark Angel?

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:15 PM
Venus

Mac's female?????

I so didn't realise that...

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:16 PM
Mac
eeeeevil herbivore

Oh great, thanks.

ok...I'm saving myself for Jack, Josh and the guy from Dark Angel...but that's it!!

Old Post 10-21-2001 09:18 PM
president doc

im saving myself for females, anytime anyplace.

(god, ive become really one tracked as of late! i can see it in all my bloody posts!!! )

id prefer not to have double episodes, simply because i wont beable to watch the second one as my mum would hassle me and me dad off the tv to watch some crap program!! ''sigh'' besides, that was a one off, theyd run outta episodes real fast if they carried on like that too long!

Last edited by president doc on 10-22-2001 at 04:16 PM

Old Post 10-22-2001 04:14 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Sorry Mac!!

pres-doc (can I call ya that?) don't worry, you just blend into the male group ...

Old Post 10-22-2001 05:15 PM