Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > who want you meet for one day?
who want you meet for one day?
Richard Dean Anderson
Samantha Carter
Christopher Judge
Michael Shanks
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vanessa
dannygirl

who want you meet for one day?

Richard Dean Anderson
Samantha Carter
Christopher Judge
Michael Shanks

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-08-2002 05:40 PM
vanessa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vanessa Click here to Send vanessa a Private Message Find more posts by vanessa Add vanessa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dr.D + Col.Kaz

Definatley Richard Dean Anderson, he's just the best.

Old Post 03-08-2002 05:59 PM
Dr.D + Col.Kaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dr.D + Col.Kaz Click here to Send Dr.D + Col.Kaz a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.D + Col.Kaz Add Dr.D + Col.Kaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam K
Ice Queen

Do you mean Amanda Tapping, or Samantha Carter?

Old Post 03-08-2002 06:02 PM
Sam K is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam K Click here to Send Sam K a Private Message Visit Sam K's homepage! Find more posts by Sam K Add Sam K to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

me want meet Sam Tapping goody

Old Post 03-08-2002 07:50 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marleen
Haai!

Richard Dean anderson of course!
Have been following his career for more then ten years now. Would love to meet him one day, but do we have to limit this fantasy to just one day?!

But what would you ask if you where to meet one of these four persons?

I'd ask if he would pretty please do more Legend episodes. I miss Pratt/Legend, Bartok, Ramos, Sceeter etc *sigh*. They only made 12 episodes of this show, not nearly enough It was sooooo funny

Old Post 03-08-2002 08:15 PM
Marleen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marleen Click here to Send Marleen a Private Message Find more posts by Marleen Add Marleen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Id ask AT why she kept calling me even after I said it was over, and why she couldnt just move on like other normal people.

Old Post 03-08-2002 08:34 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deus
Common Sense-less

Pfft, the only one to vote for Teal'c so far .

Old Post 03-08-2002 08:34 PM
Deus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deus Click here to Send Deus a Private Message Find more posts by Deus Add Deus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyboy
Cancer cures smoking

i had to vote for mis tapping.

Old Post 03-08-2002 09:22 PM
Flyboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy Click here to Send Flyboy a Private Message Find more posts by Flyboy Add Flyboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I'd like to meet Don S Davis.

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:21 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

I would like to meet, erm, well, none of them actually, that would be so depressing.

"You're Amanda Tapping of Stargate Fame, aren't you."

"Yes."

"Cool."

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:25 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

quote:
Originally posted by Bose-Einstein
I would like to meet, erm, well, none of them actually, that would be so depressing.

"You're Amanda Tapping of Stargate Fame, aren't you."

"Yes."

"Cool."

You are far too cynical. Why would it be like that?

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:31 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh, it so would be like that.

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:35 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

I would like to meat vanessa angel.

No that was not a typo.

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:36 PM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Ward

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
Oh, it so would be like that.

I don't think so, just because someone's famous doesn't mean you have to speak to them about what they are famous for. It's a lot easier to strike up convcersation with a celebrity than with any other stranger.

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:40 PM
Thomas Ward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Ward Click here to Send Thomas Ward a Private Message Find more posts by Thomas Ward Add Thomas Ward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Bose is way too negative about somethings, especially when it's "Meeting Your heros"

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 03-08-2002 10:43 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote