Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Devlin on potential STARGATE trilogy
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lady Cat

Yup ! I agree on that one !

I felt sad at MS's desision to leave, but at the end of the day he wanted to go. He did express an interest in doing more episodes though. For which we have only seen Abyss for to date. Perhaps the only S6 episode we will get of MS AKA Daniel Jackson.

Daniel J, was a fine Character, he was important to the StarGates true potential being unlocked, and used to the advantage of discovering Alien Techologies that might help in the fight against the 'Snake Heads'

If it wasn't for him though we would still be oblivious to the Goa'uld, and other civilisations existing beyond our Earth ! So sure he was an important part of the movie, and ultimately important to the T.V show.

As for Jonas, he's sweet, I'll give him a break, and see how his character develops more. Pity really, as they had the opportunity to develop MS's character but never did really.

As for the next Movie, I am split. I love StarGate, and would enjoy either movie if it's well put together. So T.V spin off or Movie Sequel I'm easy

Make more sense though for a T.V Spin off movie though for SG-1 I think !

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 07-15-2002 04:22 PM
Lady Cat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady Cat Click here to Send Lady Cat a Private Message Visit Lady Cat's homepage! Find more posts by Lady Cat Add Lady Cat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AaronUV
http://www.the5thrace.com

I have to disagree that daniels character wasnt developed. i think Daniel had the most haracter development. MS was probably the best actor in the show from a dramatic point of view.

Think about it...

Just watch "Legacy S3E4" to see some great acting, or "Forever in a day S3E10", to see his emotive acting with his wife shauri.

anybody got a favorite danny ep? (before answering make sure this thread isnt somewhere else)

"I'm A 'Gater', If i were a 'Trekkie' i'd be wearing Spock ears"

Old Post 07-15-2002 10:18 PM
AaronUV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AaronUV Click here to Send AaronUV a Private Message Visit AaronUV's homepage! Find more posts by AaronUV Add AaronUV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cimmerian

I pretty ambivalent about the duelling movie proposals. One thig is clear to me: If there had not been an SG-1, we would not even remember there had been an SG the movie.

On the other hand RDA's performances (or lack there of) were really dragging down the show in season 5. Its hard to imagine anyone casting him in a feature film.

To be honest, I'd rather the franchise continue w/o RDA and MS. Call it SG-2 or SGC or SG Atlantis or the Sam and Teal'c show and move on.

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:15 PM
Cimmerian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cimmerian Click here to Send Cimmerian a Private Message Find more posts by Cimmerian Add Cimmerian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote