Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Moderator Forum > Removed Threads > British Intellegence
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missile
i said peanuts

British Intellegence

British Intellegence is the BEST in the WORLD

FU*K the CIA and FBI if you want something done you call MI5 or MI6

i say this because they stopped those 3 idiots who thought they could release a nerve agent in the London Underground and also because the new Bond film is cumming out on Wednedsay i cannt wait

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 11-18-2002 07:43 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Urm, wasnt that nerve agent thing just a farce?

Old Post 11-18-2002 07:49 AM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

Sorry Missile but u are so wrong Cia and the FBI could out do the British's MI5 or 6 any day.

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 07:52 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

does Australia even have an intellegence agency?????????? or are you guys still prisoner's,

Go kiss Bush's ass Jaffa you know MI5 and MI6 would whoop anyones ass, CIA and FBI are all pu$$ys, just like Bond shows the CIA how to do IT (kill North Koreans) at the begining of the new movie

Old Post 11-18-2002 08:05 AM
missile is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missile Click here to Send missile a Private Message Find more posts by missile Add missile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

well i havent seen the (fictional) New Bond movie, but i do know that CIA would Take MI5 in the real world any day

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 08:08 AM
Jaffa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa Click here to Send Jaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa Add Jaffa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

i havent seen it, but this thing came on ITV on saturday a 1 hour insight into the new Movie, and a CIA agent is standing in MI6 and they are all looking at, a aeroplane in north korea via a british satelite and the CIA agent is blabbing on about how impossible it is to get there and Bond says in typical Bond style
"you cannt, but i can" up yours CIA

then he goes into North Korea and Kills about 500 koreans

in the real world MI5 WOULD make the CIA beg for its life, and SAS would whoop your Navy Seals back to the south pole

Old Post 11-18-2002 08:24 AM
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

BS the seals would rip the SAS a new ***hole. ANd then dont for get our Marine Recon, or the Rangers.

and remember Bond is FICTIONAL

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 08:28 AM
missile
*NUKED* *
Jaffa
*NUKED* *
Andrea-T
Chocaholic

I read in an article that the USA is planning to get rid of the FBI and set up an agency like our British MI5 or MI6. Apparently they are sending over people to look at the way our agencies work because they are so effective!

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:01 AM
Andrea-T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrea-T Click here to Send Andrea-T a Private Message Find more posts by Andrea-T Add Andrea-T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jaffa
U all go squish now!

im not sure about that, although it is possible, i highly doubt that the FBI is gonna be 'gotten rid' of

Albert Einstein

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:04 AM
Goa`uld
Descended God

the FBI sucks, no one likes them, they aren't good, time for a change i reckon

I don't know much about the CIA though.

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:12 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missile
i said peanuts

yea Andrea-T i read that too apparently the FBI and ATF have no puroose to be there because the cops are doing all the work that the FBI does.

And didnt the ATF kill american citizens to prove that it was needed ?? i read that somewhere it might not be true.

MI5 would make the CIA lick its own ass if it wanted to

SEALS.....RANGERS.....RECON.......you could have cum up with a better name check out the COMMANDOS and SAS they are real militery names

Last edited by missile on 11-18-2002 at 09:25 AM

Old Post 11-18-2002 09:19 AM
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Bla I can't remember what Australia's is........We have a couple but the most well know one that has just done the raids on the house would be............ASIO??????????We stopped being prisoners 202 years ago.......And we did it with out blood.

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:13 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Spud
with a dislike for twats

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaffa [/i]
[B]but i do know that CIA would Take MI5 in the real world any day [/B][/QUOTE]

jaffa, you don't know anything... MI5 and the CIA are two very different organisations. MI5 (or the [i]Security Service[/i]) is a civilian agency which counters threats domesticaly in Britain, such as the thing in the underground. They are more like the FBI, who do the same kind of thing.

MI6 (or the [i]Secret Service[/i]) is a military intelligence agency which is more like the CIA in the fact that they run illegal "black ops" in other countries... of course, due to this, very few [b]facts[/b] about operations are known about either MI6 or the CIA.

therefore your argument is flawed, you cannot comment on the effectiveness of secret and security services as you simply do not known anything about their operations, just like missile and myself.

Industrial Light & Magic jokingly created " The Stephen Sommers Scale" to measure the extent of digital effects used in a given movie scene: the upper end of the scale, called "What Steve Sommers Wants," comes right after "Oh God, The Computer's About To Crash!"

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:44 AM
Red Spud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Spud Click here to Send Red Spud a Private Message Visit Red Spud's homepage! Find more posts by Red Spud Add Red Spud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote