Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > GateCon 2002
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
president doc

quote:
Originally posted by chameleon
In 2 years my parents can't say no anymore.

Aslong as you live under their roof, they can say No as much as they want.

Then again, you dont have to listen

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 09-17-2002 05:03 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

the GateCon paradise lost spoilers are just a couple threads down from this one, and like, at least half the people there were either from the UK, or Australia. i only found one other person from Canada, nevermind Vancouver! and if anyone wants to kno more, just pm me asking wat you want to kno!

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-17-2002 09:38 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Thanks for the write up, it sounds really cool. I kinda wanna go to one now. Please link me to some pic sites?

Old Post 09-29-2002 01:03 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

I would put up some of my pics, but i would need someone to host them for me, i don't have my own websites, and i don't know of any other ones that other people have made yet.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-29-2002 05:22 PM
MajorSam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MajorSam Click here to Send MajorSam a Private Message Find more posts by MajorSam Add MajorSam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

how many you got? I can host em for ya.

Old Post 09-29-2002 05:31 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

quote:
Originally posted by Juicy
Thanks for the report I enjoyed it, I'd love to hear more. I wish I could have gone I live in the UK, it's so disappointing not being able to go. So thanks for sharing it with us.

It's not stopping me... next year I'm going woohoo! I love my parents!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 09-29-2002 06:03 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

hey President Doc. i have about um...... 18 or so that i would be willing to put up. Don't wanna post any of the ones with me in them, or i would have more.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 09-29-2002 10:08 PM
president doc

ok, how big are these files? actually, pm me about it.

Old Post 09-29-2002 10:15 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

very kool summary..i can only hope that amanda turns up at sg-5 as a suprise guest

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 09-30-2002 08:24 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CynVision
SF TV kid

quote:
Originally posted by MajorSam
I would put up some of my pics, but i would need someone to host them for me, i don't have my own websites, and i don't know of any other ones that other people have made yet.
www.silverdreams.org is my site and I've got my pictures up from Gatecon 2002. MajorSam, do you still need a place?

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:34 PM
CynVision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CynVision Click here to Send CynVision a Private Message Visit CynVision's homepage! Find more posts by CynVision Add CynVision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MajorSam
The Bad Girl

U have a lot more pictures than i do... My mom only allowed me to take so many... I don't kno if my parents would even let me post my pics. if any one wants to see mine after all your's, i can try to post them.

BSF
HRADP!!!

Old Post 10-01-2002 02:49 AM
Jaffa, Kree!

Cyn - faaaaaaaabulous piccies!!!! *jealousy.. rising...*

got any interesting stories?

Old Post 10-01-2002 04:02 AM
Jaffa, Kree! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jaffa, Kree! Click here to Send Jaffa, Kree! a Private Message Find more posts by Jaffa, Kree! Add Jaffa, Kree! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CynVision
SF TV kid

Now, everyone has a unique view of the con. So I say don't be jealous. I have space if anybody needs a page.

I raise a few eyebrows by showing up with so much gear. And then there's my sitting on the backs of chairs to get enough stability without the prohibited tripods or monopod for the lighting in the auditorium. I'm sure I'm one of the dubious characters around the con the security rolls their eyes about.

It's my second year of doing this so I'm very ready for the lighting situation and events. A lot of the time I have a still cam in one hand and a video cam slung at my side. This year, the camera and laptop communicated so I could use the camera card over and over. That's how I end up so many images. But for all that you see on the site, I don't get no respect as any sort of online reporter.

Last edited by CynVision on 10-02-2002 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 10-02-2002 04:38 AM
CynVision is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CynVision Click here to Send CynVision a Private Message Visit CynVision's homepage! Find more posts by CynVision Add CynVision to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Horus
It's Major now

Does anyone know if AT is coming to New Zealand for the Armaggedon Expo, I know that Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis are but not sure about others.

No one ever comes here to little old NZ

Old Post 10-02-2002 09:04 AM
Horus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horus Click here to Send Horus a Private Message Find more posts by Horus Add Horus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lucyace
For cryin' out loud!

CynVision, great pictures! You took some really good ones!

<--- Just Lucy

MSN: [email protected]
Add me!!

Old Post 10-03-2002 02:58 PM
Lucyace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lucyace Click here to Send Lucyace a Private Message Find more posts by Lucyace Add Lucyace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote