Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > In-Depth Discussions > Jaffa in the movie.
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

about what

about the facts or about only you jaring dojan in

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:39 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

rdyrech (sorry i have no idea how to spell your name and its not on my screen) does that mean that light would shine outta there nose as well!
and everyone... docjan speaks a load a crap and i dare anyone to disagree(not including docjan)
and b4 everyone starts im not saying that i dont speak a load of crap... im just saying that he does as well!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 12:07 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

Ok poo poo heads, here goes...

Tentacles extended into kawalskys brain as the goauld fully blended with its host... the base of teh brain is still part of the brain, ryderch, i said its the only externally visible extension of the brain, i dont go around looking up peoples noses, well, sometimes, but im not gonna go into that right now. and doh, IM GONNA FECKING KEEL YA... IF U WERE RIGHT, ID LET U OFF, BUT IMA GONNA KEEL YA BUBBA!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:55 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

and in the half serious posts, what exactly is a load of crap, besides the half of it that is, but in the serious parts.... aww, there there puddy

Old Post 10-24-2001 04:58 PM
president doc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for president doc Click here to Send president doc a Private Message Visit president doc's homepage! Find more posts by president doc Add president doc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

I still declare that the Goa'uld are as much as an energy being as they are a physical creature. Kinda like electric eels, but they use the energy in a form of ESP and telepathy.

Old Post 10-24-2001 06:09 PM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

shut up you... you ...you ... big.. crap speaker.. yeah thats right i called you a big crap speaker!!! (bite on that)
do you think that the light from there eyes travels down to power the hand device to make it glow... like energy flowing!!!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:26 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
president doc

no,

and its not crap darling, its nectar to the empty minds of poo poo heads like thingymerjigger!

Old Post 10-24-2001 08:49 PM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

you are so gonna get a pole up your a$$!
im sorry i cant even insult him properly... im too bloody upset after hearing ill neva get to see rda...im not kiddin im really p******

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:06 PM
Venus

Why are you neva gonna get to see RDA? Other than the fact he lives on the other side of the world?

Old Post 10-24-2001 09:41 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

i agree the goa'uld are part energy cause they got naquada in there blood thats how the ribbon device is powered

and doc jan the goauld may have a few conections to the brain but that is used so that the GOA'ULD CAN TORTUER THE HOST AND ASSERT ITS SELF, I DONT USE THE HOSTS BRAIN OTHEREWISE WHEN IT CHANGED HOSTS IT WOULD LOSE ITS MEMORY.

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:13 AM
DEATH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DEATH Click here to Send DEATH a Private Message Find more posts by DEATH Add DEATH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

quote:
Originally posted by president doc
Ok poo poo heads, here goes...

Tentacles extended into kawalskys brain as the goauld fully blended with its host... the base of teh brain is still part of the brain, ryderch, i said its the only externally visible extension of the brain, i dont go around looking up peoples noses, well, sometimes, but im not gonna go into that right now. and doh, IM GONNA FECKING KEEL YA... IF U WERE RIGHT, ID LET U OFF, BUT IMA GONNA KEEL YA BUBBA!!!!!!!!

CORRECT!

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:51 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Goa`uld
Descended God

quote:
Originally posted by Rhydderch Hael
I still declare that the Goa'uld are as much as an energy being as they are a physical creature. Kinda like electric eels, but they use the energy in a form of ESP and telepathy.

So are humans.

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:51 AM
Goa`uld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Goa`uld Click here to Send Goa`uld a Private Message Find more posts by Goa`uld Add Goa`uld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

correct???

wtf dont you mean

"INDEED"

Old Post 10-25-2001 07:55 AM
DEATH
I AM YOUR DOOM

oh and docjan the brain stem isnt part of the brain it is a protusion from the brain that controlls reflexes we have know abillity to control it or it has no ability to control us

oh and how do the tokra goauld attach they go in through the mouth how the hell do they get onto the spine(whithout killing host of coarse)

Old Post 10-25-2001 08:04 AM
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

im neva gonna see him because he is never ever coming to a convention because of some stupid macgyver fan... and if i ever find out who it is ill kill them hissssssssss!

Old Post 10-25-2001 09:00 AM