Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > Fav. System Lord.
Who is your fav system lord??
Anubis
Apophis
Baal
Seth
Ra
Sokar
Hathor
Yu
Nurrti
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stargatefan2002
Anubis Personal Guard

who is ur favourite goa'uld

who is ur favourite goa'uld character

Mine's Sokar. who is by far the best

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:36 AM
stargatefan2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stargatefan2002 Click here to Send stargatefan2002 a Private Message Visit stargatefan2002's homepage! Find more posts by stargatefan2002 Add stargatefan2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Hey Sokar was great but ive always loved Apophis man. Reasons:

Hes a real bad guy! Hes got some really evil plans!

Hes got the voice! that accent just does it for me i feel a bit scared when he says "Tau'ri Kree!".

The eyes are cool they look like there about to pop out of his head!!!!

He also looks really demeaning hes good at looking down at people! Like when he comes on a communications ball and looks around at nothing in particular.

Hes the best although i love all the baddies!

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:41 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kamakazi Casper
Baaaa. Down Sheeba.

Here we go.

Mine's Osiris, she's the only one with brains. And she kicks ass

She hitched a ride to misery

Old Post 05-10-2002 05:41 PM
Kamakazi Casper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kamakazi Casper Click here to Send Kamakazi Casper a Private Message Find more posts by Kamakazi Casper Add Kamakazi Casper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

apophois

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:21 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Why can no-one evar spell his name right?? And I don't have a fave, I love them all.

Old Post 05-10-2002 08:22 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

Terok! He was craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy.

It's a toss up between him or Ra.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:44 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Oh Ra, totally, I have no clue as to who Terok was. I only like the Goa'uld's with attitude...

Old Post 05-10-2002 10:54 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

i think hes the one who tortured teal'c

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 05-11-2002 07:51 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

Tannith, I loved Tannith. He was so soft spoken, so quietly threatening, not given to the bombast of the others.

Of the new crew (from Last Summit), I liked Baal, I'd like to see him again.

Old Post 05-12-2002 01:49 AM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

Sokar

Old Post 05-12-2002 02:00 AM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhydderch Hael
The Radiation King

Location: On station at a distant underground nuclear missile silo...

Someone has got to say it...

Yu da' man!

Dogs rock. Shut up.

Old Post 05-12-2002 04:15 AM
Rhydderch Hael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rhydderch Hael Click here to Send Rhydderch Hael a Private Message Find more posts by Rhydderch Hael Add Rhydderch Hael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

LOL RH, though I still don't see him as anyone special.

And Baal!! Yes!! Loved him!! (Might have something to do with that he reminded me of Aragorn from LOTR?)

Spoiler for Last Stand/Summit
Am immensly glad they didn't kill all those Goa'uld off in Summit/LS, that would really have sucked, and I want to see more of them!!

Old Post 05-12-2002 10:32 AM
kiya
lusus naturae

Anubis - because we don't know much about him yet and how powerful he is/will be; plus I loved his face, or lack of it.

Tannith was also good as a Goa'uld. They always use British actors or American actors speaking with English accents to play bad guys and I've always thought that it's really quite effective. What is it about the English accent? Why does it sound so menacing?

Old Post 05-12-2002 12:17 PM
kiya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiya Click here to Send kiya a Private Message Find more posts by kiya Add kiya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adonis
Nobody Listen' to Techno!

quote:
Originally posted by kiya
Tannith was also good as a Goa'uld. They always use British actors or American actors speaking with English accents to play bad guys and I've always thought that it's really quite effective. What is it about the English accent? Why does it sound so menacing?
The world sees Americans and Canadians as somewhat naieve in comparison to the stalwart and gentlemanly Brits. The British have an awful lot more heraldic history than the Americans (a rather young nation by comparison). Furthermore, the British accent is usually delivered well in such a manner as to inspire an air of authority without needing to back it up with action. Oh, and it is usually delivered without any "degradation" of the language. Someone who makes good use of language is someone very careful, perhaps cunning. Hmm, lost my train of thought...

Old Post 05-12-2002 01:10 PM
Adonis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adonis Click here to Send Adonis a Private Message Find more posts by Adonis Add Adonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
LOL RH, though I still don't see him as anyone special.

And Baal!! Yes!! Loved him!! (Might have something to do with that he reminded me of Aragorn from LOTR?)

Baal? was he one of the Goa'uld that took part in the Summit meeting? And he reminds you of Viggo Mortenson?

quote:
Oh Ra, totally, I have no clue as to who Terok was. I only like the Goa'uld's with attitude...

Terok was a minor Goa'uld under the Rule of Heu'Ur who was assigned to Torture Teal'c and get him to admit the Goa'uld are all powerful and that he was wrong to turn against him. If you watch the episode "The Serpents Venom" you shall see Terok. Watch him! The character is absoloutely crazy. A wonderful performance. He is a prime example of what a Goa'uld should be like. He has these manic eyes. He has friggen attitude.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:30 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote