Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > General Forum > They should make a stargate movie before RDA dies
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_.:?nubis:._
Man of less sorrow

Location: Apologising to all the members who i called idiots.

Yeah, to an extent, but they had to give the double the same features otherwise it would have looked weird having him in one scene having a head at X size and then the next having a head at D size

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 12-18-2002 02:20 AM
_.:?nubis:._ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _.:?nubis:._ Click here to Send _.:?nubis:._ a Private Message Visit _.:?nubis:._'s homepage! Find more posts by _.:?nubis:._ Add _.:?nubis:._ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

How old is RDA in relation to George Clooney and Pierce Brosnan? They're loads younger, aren't they?

And is it realistic military wise to have someone who's over 50 still heading a team like SG1? Personally I think he should work out a leetle more, but I don't watch him that closely.

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:24 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

RDA before make up.

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:31 AM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nug
Melon

RDA is 52, soon to be 53. Clooney is 41, and Brosnan is 49.

That would be amusing if RDA hadn't sat in a make-up chair for hours to look like that O'Neill

Old Post 12-19-2002 11:47 AM
nug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nug Click here to Send nug a Private Message Find more posts by nug Add nug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chameleon
Negotiator of Chaos

I believe that you can always tell how old a person is by their eyes...Don't ask me why...Cause i have no idea..But just look at his eyes when you watch that eppy and you may see what i mean.

Old Post 12-19-2002 12:34 PM
chameleon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chameleon Click here to Send chameleon a Private Message Visit chameleon's homepage! Find more posts by chameleon Add chameleon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

I totally disagree with that. Was actually looking at RDA's eyes in S&M, they really young and sharp ... Though after a while his eyebrows started freaking me out.

Old Post 12-19-2002 01:02 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tupat
Fruit Loop

Venus been wracking my brain (what little there is ) what does S&M stand for give us a clue please, and why did his eyebrows freak you out?

Old Post 12-20-2002 06:48 AM
Tupat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tupat Click here to Send Tupat a Private Message Find more posts by Tupat Add Tupat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

S&M = Smoke and Mirrors, the latest SG ep to air. His eyebrows are just ... so... grey and ... grisly and wiry... *puts up flame retardent umbrella*

Old Post 12-20-2002 09:48 AM