Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Gaters.net : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.7 Gaters.net > Plots and Episodes > What's the worst episode ever? Where you just thought "BLOODY HELL... WHY!!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
O'Neill
Spam King since 1983.

Shite!

Report this post to a moderator | ? + *

Old Post 03-21-2002 12:40 PM
O'Neill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for O'Neill Click here to Send O'Neill a Private Message Find more posts by O'Neill Add O'Neill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColJ
Jack O'Neill's De-briefer

My most unfav ep would be 100 Days, where Jack was taken advantage of by that slut Laira ,while he was under the influence. Also, Learning Curve was a snorer.

Old Post 03-22-2002 05:13 AM
ColJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColJ Click here to Send ColJ a Private Message Find more posts by ColJ Add ColJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indiana
I'm a Junkie-Monkey!

Location: Incommincado Tyler Durden says: Do we really need another women?

I don't really have an Episode that I hate, but like the Indiana Jones trilgoy the one I least liked. I still like Indiana Jones and The temple of Doom, but not as Much as Raiders of The Lost Ark and I don't like that as much as The Last Crusade.

Perhaps one of my least fave Episodes might have to be Double Jeopardy. Mainly because it was ober-hyped. it was claimed to be the most mind-blowing episode ever, but it didn't blow my mind as much as it could have. I blame the advertisers and bad publicity for this episode. It was around this time I started to realise that high Expectations can lead to me not enjoying an episode. Perhaps that's why I may have Enjoyed Revelations so much. I actually thought it would be lame like last years Exodus was.

"Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you.The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Old Post 03-22-2002 05:52 PM
Indiana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indiana Click here to Send Indiana a Private Message Visit Indiana's homepage! Find more posts by Indiana Add Indiana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shiloh
Radix lecti

My least favorite has to be One False Step - my feelings about that one is that it gave ME a headache.

2nd least favorite was Crossroads which I only liked because of Tannith, but 2 minutes does not an episode make.

Old Post 03-22-2002 06:28 PM
shiloh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shiloh Click here to Send shiloh a Private Message Find more posts by shiloh Add shiloh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

quote:
Originally posted by ColJ
My most unfav ep would be 100 Days, where Jack was taken advantage of by that slut Laira ,while he was under the influence. Also, Learning Curve was a snorer.
runs over and gives the biggest hug ever to colj! i said those exact same words on a thred ages ago!!!!
see im not the only one that thinks laira is a space slut!

The shipper revoloution is coming you just dont know when or where!

November 24th gaters! Puddy turns 16!!

Old Post 03-23-2002 07:01 AM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

So, you're trying to say that you wouldn't do exactly the same thig in her place?? And with more devious intentions??

Old Post 03-23-2002 07:57 AM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

dammit i wouldnt get him trapped on a world to do that.. i just have to find him! besides i didnt do it so your point is invalid!

Old Post 03-23-2002 04:51 PM
puddykat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddykat Click here to Send puddykat a Private Message Find more posts by puddykat Add puddykat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Laira didn't trap him on the world either!! (It was her son, wasn't it?) lol, it's invalid anyway, being that Stargate is fictional, and that you're waaay too young, or rather, he's waaay too old ...

Old Post 03-23-2002 05:15 PM
Venus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Venus Click here to Send Venus a Private Message Find more posts by Venus Add Venus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddykat
Apophis's Queen

age has no meaning to me

Old Post 03-23-2002 05:46 PM
JoJo
Sam/McKay Shipper

I LIKED Laira. I realize this puts me in a minority of one, but I thought 100 Days was a good episode.

Wormhole X-treme was nothing but an ego trip for the producers. I don't even consider it a Stargate SG1 episode.

Old Post 03-23-2002 10:03 PM
JoJo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoJo Click here to Send JoJo a Private Message Visit JoJo's homepage! Find more posts by JoJo Add JoJo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by JoJo
I LIKED Laira. I realize this puts me in a minority of one, but I thought 100 Days was a good episode.

Wormhole X-treme was nothing but an ego trip for the producers. I don't even consider it a Stargate SG1 episode.

Yes, I liked Laira, I also thought about what it would be like to be in a programme like the SGC and how you would say "Damn" if the gate got buried, but anyway, how would Jack get on with the members of SG-1 if he hadn't seen them for three months, and also to the second point, yes, Wormhole X-treme was a complete frickin joke, totally and utterly, I wanted to break some heads after seeing it, and I am not a violent man.

Old Post 03-24-2002 12:04 AM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Sigh, why'd'ya all hate WX so much? What would you have preferred they do, some maginificent episode, with loadsa of tension and sfx and stuff? Cos they generally aim for that for Season finales, I think, and don't detract too far from that for the average episode.

So, why'd'ya hate it?

Old Post 03-24-2002 11:27 AM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

quote:
Originally posted by Venus
So, why'd'ya hate it?
It was (as someone said before) a complete ego trip for the producers, and totally stupid and crap, and they made all these crappy references to the show and argh, I can't explain it, it was just totally dumb, and stupid, and if I was any one of the cast for that ep, I would have been "engaged elsewhere" at the time of filming, so utterly stupid...

Old Post 03-24-2002 12:01 PM
Bose-Einstein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bose-Einstein Click here to Send Bose-Einstein a Private Message Find more posts by Bose-Einstein Add Bose-Einstein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Venus

Well, I can see your POV, I guess ... Didn't think there were any positive points at all?? Not even continuity or anything? That there was an overall plot, tension etc?

Old Post 03-24-2002 12:18 PM
Bose-Einstein
The 3rd Libra

Unhappy

Nah, there was not one redeeming moment in the entire episode, not one.

Old Post 03-24-2002 12:24 PM